SAU Community

just had a run in with some fkwit

ferni

driving home about 1:20am.. going through dandenong at the time, passed a white VR/VS commondore with 4 young guys in it... went around the corner, train lights were on, stopped, saw them coming behind me, passenger rear door opening, guy gets out about 20-22yo, white, no shirt, with a crowbar of some description starts waking towards my car... without even thinking , slammed it in reverse and gave it some gas (luckly no cars behind me), drove back about 10meters, he got back in the car, i sat there about 10meters behind waiting for them to go after the train was gone.... that was my scare for the night..

i didn't do anything to agrevate it... i overtook them (dual lane road) not being a smart ass or anything, didn't look or anything etc...

got his rego

will the cops do anything if i tell them about this - being threatened etc?

the more i think about it the more i wish i just got out of my car with my clublock and just tell him if he's going to touch me or my car he must be as dumb as he looks since i have his rego and his description...

really not sure if he would of done anything to me/my car.. i had 1 passenger...

very wound up right now... farkn FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

what would you have done?

what should i do now?

I can find out where he lives from his rego... but i dunno...

With 4 guys in the car and a crow bar you did the best thing....

you may have not got hurt or had confrontation but if you did you may have got hurt or your car damaged.

if he was on his own well you might consider it better off just driving off and dealing with him in other means .

Uuuuhm, sometimes it best to swallow a little pride & just walk away. In hindsight you may have done the right thing, personally I doubt it coz the thugs will probably have not learnt their lesson & do it to someone else. I doubt you'll have any success with the cops.

Guest RedLineGTR

BLoody Morons. If you got the rego then tell the cops...otherwise they wont give a rats ass really :D

Good that it actually turned out well.

yeah, i did see a cop car on the side of the princess hwy about 2-3ks after it happened trying to get people speeding... was considering pulling over and telling him but figured he'd probably just try to defect me instead of chasing the guy....

now i've had time to think about it, i guess i did do the right thing, me and my car are untouched.. thats what counts...

would of been a much cooler story if i got out with my club lock tho :rofl:

just be thankful they didnt have a sawn off (they probably did)

people get car jacked every day

they just hang around waiting for oportunities to present themselves

as for being a cooler story if you'd gotten out of you car with a club lock - we'd pobably have seen your corpse on the 6oclock news.

Guest INASNT
ahah just mention it might be defectable, cops will be there in no time!  

but i agree, u did the right thing man. last thing u want is 4 dudes commin at ya in dandy at 1am

Or u could report them as using their mobile while driving, coz there a bit of money to be made from that now 2. :spank:

Guest INASNT
1 mobile phone call

20 mates

5 car loads

20 baseball bats..

then again u need to live in da western suberbs for that

but that would have done the trick as well

That would only work if u were a leb