SAU Community

just had a run in with some fkwit

ferni

u buy a gun u end up getting shoot....

u use baseball bats worst happens u get the shit beaten out of u maybe u mite cop a bullet to da leg or arm if it gets bad..

allthough nic

the shottie idea would also be a laugh..

also what works for me is carying my sumari sword my olds got my for christmas under my front seats... freaks people out hahaha

nah its not

.. but would want one of those to go haking peoples letter boxs of with.....

how much they go for?

still i guess u can use one of those

imagine u run at some one with a cro bar and they turn around and rip out a sword.. sif u wouldnt shit bricks and jump back in da commo and do demos out of there..

Guest INASNT

They are about $150. They look good but once u pick one up and have a play with it u can see just how shitty it is made. Things are just glued onto it and the blade looks like some cheap mild steel which has been painted.

lol **** that then..

haha nah mines not plastic

its actually a real one .. its from this place in highpoint

its crazy.. feels sweet as when u swing it around..

lol i dont have it under my seat either the things to good for that.. thats y god invented basebal bats

Weren't waiting at the Webster st. lights, were you?? Either way, you did the right thing... It's not a bad idea to report it, nothing directly will come of it but a least if there's an increase in that type of incident they might start bumping up the police patrols of the area.

At 1.20am in Dandy with no shirt on (it was at least 10-12°C there at that time last night...) I'd say they weren't in a normal "state-of-mind" to be decent about things. I daresay they "borrowed" the car to go meet some "friends" so the rego would be useless anyway...

yeah my mate who has a GSR has a mechedy(nfi how to spell it) and he says he's pulled it out a few times when people have approched him, it gets a good reaction...

cooks44: not sure where the webster st lights are - i don tknow the names of roads around there

i was driving down cheltenham rd to the princess hwy, in between those roads, at the train line crossing is where it happened....

true it wasn't that warm... i really have nfi what could of happened - he could of just been fking with me to get a laugh from his mates, he could of been trying to car jack me.. he could of wanted to create some trouble.. nfi

and i did go to the cops yesterday morning, they said there was very little they could do about it - just took down a report of what happened etc...

:thumbsup: Yup, Webster st.

Glad you got out of there. Grew up in the area, an enlightening experience I can tell you! Nope, if they were doing it for a laugh he would've had a jacket on... I'd give it 99% that they thought of an easy way to find their next two days fix... the f&@*ers....

Too bad you didn't have a few more people in your car and a bat/Club Lock/Machete/shotty/RPG. Would've been nice to get a few more dropkicks off the street.

man be careful with carrying weapons in cars

if cops do random checks and find a weapon in yer car ur screwed and gonna have to come up with a good excuse

but

that secret compartment where u keep the jack and sparewheel in the boot is good place for hiding weapons

Similar shit happened to my brother.

Group of youths about 8 of them, all >18 attacked his BMW while he was backing out of a friends driveway. He copped some rocks which cracked the windsheild and a kicked in rear quarter panel, he just drove off with $1400 worth damage

he claimed it on insurance.

Now as stupid as these kids come I didn't belive people could be this stupid but they actually lived in the house across the road from where it happened. Insurance company sent the morons the bill, they refused to pay. Matter went to court, they got away with it because they were Juvenile's. My brother was left with the $500 Excess.

They try and get you to provide proof you're coming from/going to a sporting activity generally. If you've just got a bat, no good. Bat and ball and mitt, another story.

I used to play inline hockey - a nice, fat hockey stick always keeps them in line!

Try keeping a one metre offcut of 0GA cable left over from your amp installation in the back of your car... (OMG - it hurts!)

Ah well, whadda ya do? It sucks that you can't have something nice without someone trying to pull it from under you. Glad nothing came out of it last night - now I can look at your GTR at the pizza cruise tonight!*

(* - Pending both our abilities to go, that is!)

...for next time:

SAU Member says: Officer I was alone on my way home in [keyword] dandenong, when a group of guys jumped out with swords, baseball bats etc.., they started charging towards me yelling get out the f&*king car before we [keyword] KILL you. I obviously sh!t myself & hit the gas to get away, and that's when they jumped infront of the car & I ran them over.

I'm no legal advisor, but I know of a similar incident that happened in the city, and there were no problems convincing the cops. I guess it comes down to numbers, reasonable force & some logic.

when i was doin wing chung my teacher told me when we started weapons training that u show them(the cops) ur weapons lisence that u get when u pass each one.....kinda like the glove and ball to accompany the bat. so u can carry like butterfly swords, kahli sticks and a ninja turtle in the car:D:D