S A U N S W - Texi, Sos, 12Th February 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a pleasure for me to be one of several timers this morning and I certainly look forward to Pics & Vids as I'd prefer them to do the talking. :)

But let me relay to you the 3 things I could smell...

1) rubber

2) clutches &

3) testosterone ;)

Lol

Massive thank you to the event organisers and officials who volunteered their time - made my first Texi experience very enjoyable. Got a couple of videos ready to upload but will wait for the wrap up thread. If anyone has other footage or high res pics of my white 32 GTR PLEASE PM me so I can arrange to acquire same.

Made a hasty departure when the weather arrived but picked up at least a dozen empty aluminium cans on my way out. Hope the clean up wasn't too massive.

Massive thank you to the event organisers and officials who volunteered their time - made my first Texi experience very enjoyable. Got a couple of videos ready to upload but will wait for the wrap up thread. If anyone has other footage or high res pics of my white 32 GTR PLEASE PM me so I can arrange to acquire same.

Made a hasty departure when the weather arrived but picked up at least a dozen empty aluminium cans on my way out. Hope the clean up wasn't too massive.

Wrap up thread is already up, can be found here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/391432-texi-wrap-up-thread/

Thanks so much for letting me and my taxi have so much fun. For my first attempt at anything like that I had a ball. Everyone was very welcoming of an odd Ford. I had no idea I could take so much tread off brand new tyres so quickly and still smile. It was very well organised and everyone was so nice. I do wish some other clubs were as efficient and friendly. Thanks again.

Geoff

FGtexi.jpg