SAU Community

Fs: Hks Single Turbo Kit

Cobey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised this kiy hasn't sold yet Cobey. There's usually a handful of people interested in FI at any one time, & this kit looks like it should suit most in terms of performance v's price. Good luck mate.

I'm surprised this kiy hasn't sold yet Cobey. There's usually a handful of people interested in FI at any one time, & this kit looks like it should suit most in terms of performance v's price. Good luck mate.

Probably because they were being run out earlier this year by HKS for around the $1500-2500 mark which is the price point people view them at now... fair or not.

Having said that, definitely a nice kit and, having just put one on a V35 GT8 (exhaust only other "power" mod), make the car all it should have been in the first place.

Definitely recommended.

Probably because they were being run out earlier this year by HKS for around the $1500-2500 mark which is the price point people view them at now... fair or not.

Having said that, definitely a nice kit and, having just put one on a V35 GT8 (exhaust only other "power" mod), make the car all it should have been in the first place.

Definitely recommended.

I was thinking the same...

Definitely recommended.

I was thinking the same...

I didn't pay anywhere near that myself, HKS sold out of kits within 3 days.

i am negotiable but i think this is a fair price considering.

I got a cheap kit. However I think the kit is worth every cent of what he's asking. You only have to start adding p prices for what is in the kit, and you'd soon see the point. Hks cats go for 1400 retail!u If got got a cheap kit, good on ya, but face it, these are worth a lot more than what we paid. You could ship it England and get 6k I reckon!

Im one of those lucky ones that got it for dirt cheap and i still can't fathom what was included for the price! Like someone above said, the hiflow cat thats included is worth over $1000 retail!! You could also tell how much R&D was put into the kit too. You really only need a walbro, 600cc injectors and an ECU.

I think its just to expensive cobey, to do the kit right and run at decent boost for the money you spend you can sell ur V put another 5-10 and get a 34 GTR, i was considering putting an offer in but at the end of the day my car is an auto and after 4k on the SC 1k for the ECU 1k min for the injectors, 1-2k for brake upgrades 500 for shift kit, and thats to run it at low boost its just to much for your average joe, i would sugest trying it on the 350z forums you might get some bites on there. If its still for sale in the new year ill have another look as i may be getting a bonus from work "fingers crossed"