SAU Community

Skyline Theft

-NightFaLL

Hey guys so with all these skylines going missing in the past months, my uncle my dad and myself decided to put together a little task force against it my uncle former detective and my dad current inspector and myself well yeah a skyline lover :D after many months of searching and searching and paper work and photos and videos we thought that we would let our skyline community know that we are now in the final of our investigations and about to hand it over to my dad and his team! We are so happy with the way it has all gone and we will be releasing names as soon as its safe as I get the all good to do so, thankyou to everyone for your help and information even the littlest detail helped thanks guys

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post addresses of the thieves - i have a big stick! lol...

whilst I like your idea - it will be something that you do yourself. no good comes out of vigilante justice I am afraid. (unless you do not get caught.).

mate of mine knows who is picking them off southside and they are not from this country... (thats all I am saying.)

whilst I like your idea - it will be something that you do yourself. no good comes out of vigilante justice I am afraid. (unless you do not get caught.).

mate of mine knows who is picking them off southside and they are not from this country... (thats all I am saying.)

Perhaps you should contact the op and pass on what info you have Chris.

I'm all for doing anything (including vigilante) to bring these dirtbags down.

/sigh. My dad is a vietnam vet -regimental sergeant major, warrant officer class 1... for people like this... annoys me how shits like this can just do this to a country like ours

blame the boats :) (too much said now.)

Haha. Don't get me wrong, I think many of them deserve to be here. Some work hard and join in all the activities us Aussie love. My wife is viet! But some people just shouldn't be allowed in a place as great as ours. People that are bored so go and steal and set people's cars on fire... throw them back out to sea

Stop them before they get even closer to home.

If the police are too busy to investigate. Maybe give them what you have once it's finalized and then they can act on it and take the credit?

I'm vietnamese. At some point, If not for boats, I probably wouldn't be here. So piss off with the boat talk.

Such generalization.

So all is going very very well with all of it, yes Chris is right that it isn't simply a one man job it is infact a group not a big group, ethnicity I won't release nor will I release names just yet, the only name I wish to mention is josh Wilson <<< the key to this whole investigation. We are also looking into a storage facility that we were tipped off by a you a young import owner that said he has seen numerous amounts of imports coming in and out of these storage sheds! Hopefully the police will be able to get a warrant and hopefully start bringing back some of our loved ones.