Formula One 2012

N1GTR

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did anyone else hear what sounded like Hamilton's car very briefly touching the rev limiter before braking into the final turn?

they've obviously been geared to not have to overtake people under DRS. no wheelspin off the start tomorrow son...

I noticed Webber was maxed out at the final turn as well.

damm you rosberg, i had high hopes for him in quali, cant handle the pace. he needs to take a page out of his old mans book and have a smoke before he gets in the car. vetool almost looked like he was going to cry, how many races can he go without a pole?

Vetool smokes plenty of pole prior to each race....

Button to win, and most likely the championship.

Webber to outrace the 'Tool and place well, once he makes up the positions he loses off the line

Masa to tangle tyres and punt himself out of the race

The old boy Shumi looks like he'll have a good season. McLaren and Mercedes look like they've benefited the most from the blown diffusers being changed. Can RBR find some pace?

Really hope MS makes one of his blinder starts and holds up the Macs and we get a good race. If the Macs xlear out and MS just holds up the mid paxk then that will be a shame . I want a repeat of Monza where the old dog schools Hamfist