SAU Community

Installations

33GTRV

As the topic implies guys, im looking for a reputable installer who can help me out with a pretty basic but neat, proffesional install some time next year. Nothing over the top and MUST look factory and have no giveaways as to whats inside.

Quick items list from the top of my head is a set of quality splits for the front, something quality for fill and possibly a small/a pair of small Subwoofers to be hidden behind the boot panel thats hiding the battery or even no rear fill. Thats where the pro comes in, also willing to source the items through the installer if its the right gear and he impresses me. Currently located in Central Queensland. And for the love of god, im not going within 400 yards of an autobarn!

PS, Chris needs to PM me regarding some alarm options :)

Cheers, Allan

Also, im not into mega loud bleeding eardrum setups, i prefer some quality, but still a bit of noise as well. I listen to a broad range of music, from roger miller, beach boys, audioslave, eminem(some of) rock, hard rock, umm yeah. I listen to alot of music.

Cheers, Allan

easier if we talk you know.

as for the stereo. fred at rocky car sound?

I can't do something like that unless I have a fair bit of time up my sleeve. the job itself is right up my alley and I could certainly do the job and supply the gear for it.

I'm not in CQ though and probably wont be for a while.

give me a call at some point (tell me who you are ) and we will talk alarms and crap :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can any one tell me what color is illumination for a r33 skyline series 2 iv installed my own headunit and got everything right but the illumination wire I know from the head unit it's orange and white but I don't know hat it goes to

• 4 weeks later...