SAU Community

400M Drag

Rudi_ARX-TURBO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did either of you lads use the wire cut for a decent stall up before launch? What sort of mods have you done Damo? I wish we had a 1/4 mile >_<

nope no wire cut but i had it stalled up nicely around 2500rpm at 5psi then bang 16PSI out of the box

correct me if i'm wrong but

Damo has Turbo back exhaust(dual because his fully hectic :P), Actuator, Boost controller and Shift kit.

Jethro has Turbo back exhaust, Shift kit and an aftermarket BOV.

I'm sorry I didn't get there guys.....will b trying super hard to get there in the next couple of weeks.....I'll also be trying to get the E-manage back on in that time.

Last run I did 4 k launch

As for mods turbo back exhaust airfilter boost and quick shift kit and rolling on 20s

How did you get it to stall at 4K without the brake wire cut mod? Mine will only get to about 2.5 - 2.8K without it.

In any case, my gut instinct (& some rudimentary testing) tells me the wire cut will be worth up to 0.5 sec off your 400m time. That should easily put your times into the 13's. For next time...?

Nice job guys.

I can't do next Wed, but I'm going to try for Wed 26th; a made with an XR8 has a date with destiny...whistling.gif

What else needs to be done on yours Chris?

hey all was a good night, good to catch up with 2 other stageas, hopeing to beat my tme 12mths ago of 14.4 ,after a few rubish starts and my last run i matched the same time 14.4 same dump and exaust nothing else. really happy with my reaction time of 0.032 and 60 foot 1.9 so those times i'm happy. next on the list is front mount.:banana:

How lame did you feel when they gave you the "smokem up" gesture and all you could do was shrug. lol.

Nice pics and times, I had better pull my finger out and get down to Calder before someone beats my 13.5s. Youre all getting too close for comfort. :cheers:

How lame did you feel when they gave you the "smokem up" gesture and all you could do was shrug. lol.

Nice pics and times, I had better pull my finger out and get down to Calder before someone beats my 13.5s. Youre all getting too close for comfort. :cheers:

i was just dodging the wet patch ROFL