SAU Community

Rb26 Miata Mx5

what do you think of the rb26 miata mx5?   

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude i watched ur vids over and over and this is damm Awesome!!! Keep it up

lol thanxs man, this is our pride and joy creation we love it , i do the same thing i sit there and watch them over and over i cant get tired of watching and listening to that motor roar at almost 10k rpm down the track!!!!ill post couple more videos i got doing street passes with the new set up, were trying to make it hook on the streets ;)

cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_8gej7bz4

this is a test pass we did in the streets of LAS VEGAS driver let off then got back on it ;) these is the street where they race is actually half a mile away from the vegas dragstrip lol

this is another pass christmas day (2012)it was off a roll car wouldnt hook that day in diamond bar california streets!they had a $20k race just 3 days ago there! Edited by nismorb25neo

Lol yea man we had the TO4Z for a little while then we got our hands on the new turbine we have for the new setup with the powerglide, Garrett GT42-45R hybrid . we wanted something nice that can give us enough power to move the trans. Plus a 100 shot of nitrous (wetshot) to wake it up quick!!! So it's 800hp+ plus the 100shot of Nitrous! ;)

this is a test pass we did in the streets of LAS VEGAS driver let off then got back on it ;) these is the street where they race is actually half a mile away from the vegas dragstrip lol

this is another pass christmas day (2012)it was off a roll car wouldnt hook that day in diamond bar california streets!they had a $20k race just 3 days ago there!

SORRY THE FIRST VIDEO WAS NOT WORKING FOR SOME REASON SO I HAD TO REPOST IT!!

(both videos are on HD )

• 3 weeks later...

WOW that run, 9.2 @ 150mph with the powerglide was crazy...what 60ft??

maybe you should get a bigger intercooler though :P

I believe it was a 1.4 60ft ,the best ones been 1.39 my friends trying to get it lower .

That was the smallest front mount we could find lmao!!

yeah a RB26 and a MASSIVE high mount not something i come to expect from the engine bay of a mx5 hahah

absolutely crazy mate! what are future plans?? or is it as far as it can go?

WTF!!! is all i can say.......Words can not describe what you guys have done here.........:blink:

Cause this is so f**king awesome my god never seen something pull so hard nice as. I love it when people do something different nice going i've just become a massive fan. Keep it up.

WTF!!! is all i can say.......Words can not describe what you guys have done here.........:blink:

Cause this is so f**king awesome my god never seen something pull so hard nice as. I love it when people do something different nice going i've just become a massive fan. Keep it up.

@ spark . Yea is really something unique that my buddies have done here they deserve all the credit the car is insane people the are scared to race it !

@ Wytnte , yea definitely not your average mx5 lol my buddies want to hit the mid 8's if possible ,the boost has been raised we were only on 28psi now it should be @ 38-40 psi with 100 shot of nitrous so next video I make will hopefully be a 8 sec pass !!!!

@saw , lol thanks I will definitely let my mates know , I can tell you first hand how hard that car pulls!!!!! I been in it on a street test pass with this new setup and man i needed a second pair of underpants lol I've never been in a car that pulls that hard! Is insane being in that car that night it over boosted to 56 psi all I said was WTF! Revving to 9k + rpm!

• 1 month later...