SAU Community

R35 Is Simply Butter

wizlb

For some reason it is not allowing ppl to view the file.

Its better to go to youtube and view it under this name>>>"World's Greatest Drag Race!"

“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDP7Pty8Qnw&feature=mr_meh&list=PLB38A48E929D7683F&lf=results_video&playnext=0”

Edited by wizlb

Hey Kujotk

On Cowboy1600 message within this discussion you can see the video

I sold the R33 just over a year ago but in 2014 I will begin to look at thr R35 and what about you.....

Edited by wizlb

Question

Do you think Nissan will release a GTST version of the R35.....a single turbo model........this I could afford

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. It's foremost a GTR. Not a Skyline or R35, but a GTR.

You can't have a GTR GTS-t. By definition.

No

This^.

Cool....on the GTST question.....do you think Nissan will put out a single turbo car.....with HP around 400 or maybe even 425

i dont think so because that would sort of cheapen the GTR's appeal. The GTR is marketed as an affordable sports car. It was always meant to be somewhat exclusive and desired, hence why they staggered the the world release in different countries

But when you look at Porsche>>>how many 911 models are their....and BMW and Audi......this is a missed Oppt....because in the 400 to 450 HP range there are only european cars....but no japanese cars and the model I am speaking of would sit that stop perfectly........just my...lonely two cents...LOL

B