SAU Community

Stolen Stagea

stageabandit

PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND!!!!

Our beloved family car was stolen yesterday from the Mount Barker (Adelaide HIlls) Park n Ride. 97 Rs4 V Dayz Edition Nismo Red Stagea Rego XKA 074........if anyone has seen or sees it please contact police and PM me......My babys pram was in it too :((( Thanks

Dang!! i was hoping stags were still sleepy enough to not draw unwanted attention

Unfortunately quite a few have been pinched over the last year or so, not sure whether that's because people know what they are though

Always sucks to have something you've worked for and love pinched.. hope she gets recovered or if it doesn't, the process isn't dragged out too long

Shit and this is just around the corner from me aswell as just down the road from the cop shop.. f**k im glad my skyline is behind the garage and 2 parked cars. Ill keep an eye out as i drive around the hills alot.

Shit and this is just around the corner from me aswell as just down the road from the cop shop.. f**k im glad my skyline is behind the garage and 2 parked cars. Ill keep an eye out as i drive around the hills alot.

Thanks Adam.....Appreciate it Spread the word!

Will keep an eye out. I would have thought there would be cameras around the Park n Ride area, possibly worth looking at.

There was an s13 stolen from mt barker Kmart at 3:22pm and the owner has video footage. Maybe worth contacting to see if he can spot your stagea at all, see if the two are related.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=516301&pid=6517008&st=0entry6517008

Will keep an eye out. I would have thought there would be cameras around the Park n Ride area, possibly worth looking at.

There was an s13 stolen from mt barker Kmart at 3:22pm and the owner has video footage. Maybe worth contacting to see if he can spot your stagea at all, see if the two are related.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=516301&pid=6517008&st=0entry6517008

Thanks...ive just posted it on the Silvia forum.

THE CAR HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops just called and told us that the car has been found in Pt Adelaide. It was used to rob the Belair hotel. Getting processed, but apparently theres a fair bit of console damage and concrete blocks on the backseat.

Sad and sorry to hear, Still try to tell my mother and her partner my stag should be garaged as a commodore or a corolla will go missing after my beloved stag

Sorry to hear made had my stagea stolen a year ago but i luckly got it back. Hope you get it back as you left it. If someone tries to steal mine again i am gonna revoke their birth certificate.

• 3 weeks later...

THE CAR HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops just called and told us that the car has been found in Pt Adelaide. It was used to rob the Belair hotel. Getting processed, but apparently theres a fair bit of console damage and concrete blocks on the backseat.

Im doing the quote for Steve to give to you to pass on if you get the go ahead for steering coloum and lock etc. I have no idea why they put concreate bocks in the back seat, and it's even tore the seats and door trims up.

As soon as he rang me saying i needed to come down and quote on a stag i thought it may have been your car. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you.