SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2012 Round 1

achoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done a few, maybe 5 or 6 now, but I've never seen another zed out there. Mine was a non-turbo but I converted it to twin turbo last year so this is my first DECA with the new engine, I'll be learning to drive the car again pretty much.

Iv been twice in mine, I thought I was the only one lol, yours turbo ?

do you recommend that I wait for my AASA to come back before i fax the form off to you guys? or can I send it off now and fill in AASA details later?

Fax the entry form off now, and put "TBA" in the AASA number field, and fill out the details on the day, just make SURE you have the information before DECA or you'll have to "sign up" on the day (including repayment) to compete.

I THINK is the way it works...

I've done a few, maybe 5 or 6 now, but I've never seen another zed out there. Mine was a non-turbo but I converted it to twin turbo last year so this is my first DECA with the new engine, I'll be learning to drive the car again pretty much.

Aww dam was hoping it was n/a mines non turbo, will be a good challenge though :P

this was me back in the day lol Edited by Chris_CCRUZE

fingers crossed for my first ever wet deca...

you want a dry deca,:thumbsup:

a wet deca sucks soooo much its almost not worth doing it

if its wet its like trying to drive on ice, just dosent work

if you jynx it then there will be some really unhappy people :laugh:... but :mellow:

YEESSSS jakeeee!!! Although I just found out I can only run like 9psi through the new high mount turbo untill I tune it again and I'm not gonna do that untill I get the new computer and injectors and rah rah rag so I won't be that quick :(

YEESSSS jakeeee!!! Although I just found out I can only run like 9psi through the new high mount turbo untill I tune it again and I'm not gonna do that untill I get the new computer and injectors and rah rah rag so I won't be that quick :(

what high mount you got?

response is better for deca anyways :thumbsup:

Sussing out s15 injectors and tuning it at 13-14psi before deca so Deffs battle ;)

might have a good battle if you get it tuned, ive got a guestimated 180rwkw.ish but pretty responsive