SAU Community

R34 GTR interior

Toy Imports in Newcastle had some R34 GTR seats, and the price they were asking seems about the going price. About $3,000 from memory

I have seen an R34 drivers seat with an asking price of AUS$800 in Japan, then you would have to get it here and pay taxes.... so my thoughts stick with R32 or R33, or go for some nice aftermarket Recaros/Sparco/Cobra/Corbeau etc etc

R34 GTR seats wont bolt straight in, but shouldnt be too hard 2 modify. I fitted a front pair of R34 GTT seats into my DR30 Skyline, the front 2 mounts nearly lined up, but the rears I cut off and rewelded in a position where I could bolt them into the original mounts. Took a few hours on a Sat and Sun but well worth the effort as they are much more supportive than my old seats and look a whole heap better.

GTT seats sell for about $600 and as Roy stated, GTR seats are worth at least $3000 as they are out of such a new car!

don't you love how sau is split up into pointless sections so that it makes it just impossible to find anything let alone share any useful knowledge??????????

as kamikaze said, judd has done it and because its a general topic but because he lives in nsw, it went into the nsw section! simple...right?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=38608

are you listening moderators?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :(