SAU Community

Aftermarket Headlights

Jayce23

Just received an email from Jesse. Cost for me around $510 by air give or take exchange rate, thats going it solo. I'm the 8th person so if 12 is the magic number then there is a way to go based on this thread. In any case I'm down with this.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My questions being answered may help getting me in -.-

Kolossus, sorry but I can't answer your question about whether anyone wants to pair with you in Qld...however, the cost without pairing is approximately $510 (air freight).

In terms of payment, we first need to get all 12 orders in with Jesse. Once this is done, Jesse will finalise the quote and respond to us requesting for payment for just the headlights. Once we all have made payment to Jesse (and noting that this may take some time), Jesse will then proceed to order the headlights from the supplier.

So to answer your question on how soon payment needs to be made, this really depends on how soon we hit the 12 orders mark.

Hope this clarifies things.

Cheers,

Keith

Just received an email from Jesse. Cost for me around $510 by air give or take exchange rate, thats going it solo. I'm the 8th person so if 12 is the magic number then there is a way to go based on this thread. In any case I'm down with this.

You are the 8th person to have contacted Jesse but since 4 people are pairing up, there may already be 12 orders (i.e.4 out of the 8 pax have ordered 2 sets).

Ok..latest update from Jesse below:

"numbers are getting there but now need to go through and find out what

people want as I found a few guys dont want coupe lights they want

sedan lights which are a different price."

I'm not sure how many of the 12 orders are for sedan lights. Looks like we are not quite there yet. Hang it there guys.:/

I am sure we will get there soon. Would it be a good idea to list what everyone wants? (I am after a chrome set for a coupe), not sure if we have many sedans anyway.

You know as much as anyone else from the info in this thread.

No, it would seem no-one is interested/available to pair with you. As I explained previously, if you don't have a pairing, email Jesse directly, let him know what you want and where you are located, and he will give you a quote. So far we have only seen a slight increase in price for singles - around $20-$30 more. So in a product where you are saving $120 or so, it is still a great deal. Jesse did say too, that the sedan lights are cheaper.

Payment is due in the next few days, assuming we get the final numbers responded to Jesse and it is all sorted.

Can each pair make sure that one person transfers the $$ to the other, as when we get the final go-ahead one of each pair is to transfer the $$ to Jesse (obviously non-paired people just transfer their own $$). I already have the $500 from Heretical, so our pair is ready to go.

Npz mate. Like I said - ANYONE that wants in on this group buy needs to email Jesse (or if you are in a pair, the 'dominant' member can email him), and we will get the ball rolling.

I feel like such a bitch now...

And sedan lights are slightly cheaper (dont know why I think there are a lot less sedan drivers out there chasing this sort of thing compared to coupe drivers)

OK Jesse emailed me back as follows (I have taken the last bit of each email address off so we don't get spammed. Can everyone have a quick look over this list and make sure it is 100% correct?

Ive got (have checked twice but possibly have missed someone, have been searching on v35 so if someone didnt list that in their email I might have missed them)

Andrew Nuske andnus@ 2 sets of chrome for coupe

Keith kjktan@ 2 sets of headlights (Chrome housing and for coupe)

Sam Royans sam.royans 1 set of black housing for coupe

Andrew Tan at@ 1 set of Chrome for coupe.

Joshua Jones joshuajones92@ 1 set of black housing V35 Sedan.

Paul Mapp pdm900@ 2 sets of chrome for coupe

Alvin Lee alvinlee84@ 1 set of black coupe 1 set of chrome coupe

Damian Edmundson damianedmundson@ 1 set chrome for coupe

Jerico Villanueva jericoj.villanueva@ *expressed interest but didnt let me know what he wanted and not sure if he is in.