SAU Community

Can Anyone Id These Rims?

CL11QE

Hey guys n gals,

I am trying to identify the make and model of these rims as one of them is missing the centre cap....now i know it can be really hard 2 try and

get these once they go missing but i thought at least if i could id the wheels it might help a little?

Thanks in advance.

post-47639-0-61056300-1329467473_thumb.jpg

Ok thanks guys, but just to avoid confusion, are these rims made by fabulous or are they a knock off of a fabulous rim made by someone else? Just can't seem to see that centre cap logo anywhere on the fabulous site or rims?

Thanks again guys

Maybe try burning them?

yeh thanks im not a huge fan of the rims but i dont exactly have the cash to replace a whole set of rims atm seeing as my family just expanded by 2.

my mate's selling a set on the Honda forum

http://www.ozhonda.c...eels-for-sale!!

try to contact him :)

thanks i checked them out they are similar but not the same, they must be the original of what mine are copies of as an earlier poster mentioned.

looks like i might be out of luck but thanks for everyones help.

Yeah they do except they don't have the removable center caps!

Yeah I know, I was just saying :)

I would have suggested Aaron from Import Monster as he deals mainly with wheels.

But he is in Melbourne / VIC... He is a Trader on SAU, PM him and see if he could help you out.

the LS-105 are a discontinued wheel, contact WORK directly and try to source a centre cap from them.

yeh thanks i already have hopefully hear back with some good news soon

How did you get on? Might be cheaper to knock out the other three and get a cheap set of 4 of any knid.

no good apparently they dont have stock anymore and the wheel is discontinued.

im not sure if we are talking about the exact same part here, im not talking about just the circular part with the logo on it, im talking about the

bit you take off to access the wheel nuts.

such an annoying thing to have just one missing though.