Borderlands 2

scandyflick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went the soldier in the first one with the turrent as the special. used to hide behind and let it do all the work.

What were the special features of the assassin?

In the first? He had a pet bird that ended up one hit killing people and could hit up to five once released.

In the second? Looks like he'll play a bit like Lilith from BL1 (if you used sniper rifles a fair bit)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, figure those who are after a discount could use this. Not telling shit, this is 100% legit :D

Click this link - Greenmangaming (it's a referal link for friends and you'll get a $2 credit for each purchase you make towards future purchases)

Add Borderlands 2 to your cart and (as of now, it's 10% off)

THEN BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT

Add this code - GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY to your purchase for a further 20% off

So effectively this is a 30% discount off. I got a total of 41% off (paid $36.86 - 16% + 25%) 2 days ago but as it's so close to release they're dropping the discount (originally it was like 20% + 25%).

Those of you that are skeptical, you're not alone. I was hesitant but a friend urged me to use them and low and behold, the key registered to steam no problem at all :D

Edit: Also, not sure how long this discount will last as the games released in 2 days.

post-76536-0-00071300-1347969054_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reflector

Thank you Reflector!

Just picked it up for $43, installing as we speak. Cheaper than the 4 pack and don't have to find people to split it with :)

Not a drama dude, anything to help out a fellow enthusiast ;)

Anyone else wanting it should definitely jumped on this deal. Minimum saving of $20 off the steam and retail prices.

Checking out the GBX forums, some folks are already up to play through 2! They must have absolutely powered through it. I've probably put 30hrs in since I got my copy, and I don't feel like I'm anywhere near finished.

Hey guys, figure those who are after a discount could use this. Not telling shit, this is 100% legit :D

Click this link - Greenmangaming (it's a referal link for friends and you'll get a $2 credit for each purchase you make towards future purchases)

Add Borderlands 2 to your cart and (as of now, it's 10% off)

THEN BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT

Add this code - GMG20-AWDF9-Q1PEY to your purchase for a further 20% off

So effectively this is a 30% discount off. I got a total of 41% off (paid $36.86 - 16% + 25%) 2 days ago but as it's so close to release they're dropping the discount (originally it was like 20% + 25%).

Those of you that are skeptical, you're not alone. I was hesitant but a friend urged me to use them and low and behold, the key registered to steam no problem at all :D

Edit: Also, not sure how long this discount will last as the games released in 2 days.

Nice find on the site. I cancelled my order from game lane because he wouldn't give me a straight answer as to when I would receive my key!

Tried that site, got my key instantly! I paid $40, but that was the same price as game lane anyhow :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finallly got it in the mail.

Cant wait to play it, last time i was this excited was about 3 -4 months ago when i bought Diablo 3...... what a let down that was, i hope i dont get the same reaction from borderlands.

I have even avoided trying to watch youtube funnies and walkthroughs so when i play it, it is a completely new experience. I even have 3 weeks off work as of next week! Monday morning the fun begins!!

Have fun!

I finished my first play through on Monday night, been farming the end game boss since, still no legendary drop. :(

Plenty of decent drops though, and I'm now level 40, so the start of TVHM should be reasonably easy. :)

Been having awesome fun so far. At the start there's a mission to collect fur from those monster things. You can either get a sniper rifle or a shotgun. Dunno what the shotgun is like but the sniper rifle is sick! As below:

2012-09-21_00002_zps7896f733.jpg

no you give it to claptrap and he makes a mow hawk out of it :P