SAU Community

Volk Racing Te37Sl Wheels With Or Without Stickers?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow yellow stickers look good on your yellow car for sure?!

Cheers mate, those above where only photo shops..

they look like this now.

post-85191-0-27569200-1359582880_thumb.jpg

couldnt get rays gold spoke stickers for the 19in.. so i got custom made yellow ones, along with the dish sticker.. just about to change the valve stem for black too..

hey Anthony I have a set of TE37 that i'll be working on soon, will be black powdercoated - am i reading correctly that you originally had the red stickers but decided to put on custom ones? If so...would you be willing to sell your red spoke stickers (not the TE37SL) or if not, mind shooting me a PM with your supplier for custom mades?

oh and your valves, do you have red valves?

Thankies =D

Edited by darksky34

hey Anthony I have a set of TE37 that i'll be working on soon, will be black powdercoated - am i reading correctly that you originally had the red stickers but decided to put on custom ones? If so...would you be willing to sell your red spoke stickers (not the TE37SL) or if not, mind shooting me a PM with your supplier for custom mades?

oh and your valves, do you have red valves?

Thankies =D

have sent a PM.

Cheers.

Hi Anthony, I finally decided to go ahead with putting the red stickers on my TE37SL's and although they don't look to bad, my spokes towards the centre of the rim are a tad larger than the sticker.

Are you able to shoot me a PM and help me arrange to get some of your custom ones in red as yours look a little better fit?

post-38197-0-24277800-1359773466_thumb.jpg