SAU Community

Leather Gearstick & Handbrake Boots

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by supra

i am interested, what do i do now?

Supra - If you've got a R33 then I can make you up a set if your keen.

All you need to do is let me know that your interested and I'll put you down for a set out of the next batch.

When they are ready I'll drop you a PM and we'll organise a postal address so i can send them out (full details are in my first post in this thread).

Cheers

Jayson

Fastskyline69 - I'll do some investigating and get back to you. It shouldn't be a problem if you don't mind doing direct deposit or something simular - I'll just need to find out the logistics and price for postage for ya.

I'll drop yo a PM in the next day or two.

Cheers

Jayson

Originally posted by C yar

hey Jay, i would like to order a set of ya, whens the next batch ?

G'day C yar, next batch should be ready for posting out this Monday :(

I'll be picking them up from the person who sews them up on Friday, and I'll be working on them over the weekend to finish them so I can post them out ASAP.

I'll put you down for a set. I'll drop you a PM when they are ready and you can let me know where I should send them.

Cheers

J

Guys,

This batch of R33 boots are ready to go and will be posted out on Monday.

PM's have been sent to all these guys (check your PM's pls :( )

Lukasikrob

Foshan

Funkbrother

Redback

Zoix

PJ

Deano_33

the Phantom

Joey2004

Gazr33gtst

C ya

Fastskyline69 - I've sent you a few emails, and will send you another one on Monday.

If anyone else is interested, drop me a PM or an email at [email protected] if my PM box is full.

Thanks guys

J

I just want to say congratulations to ME as I have just gone INTERNATIONAL with these gearstick and handbrake boots !!!

I recently took my first order from the USA !!! Yes, the USA !

For international guys, I am now registered with PayPal and can arrange EMS (full tracked) postage.

I was thinking about making some sheep skin/lambs wool ones up for the NZ guys cause we know how much they love sheep !!

LOL - only joking guys. But seriously, I can post to NZ without any problems.

Cheers

Jayson

G'day Gary,

Yepp, got your details, you should get the boots sometime soon as I sent almost all of them off on Monday.

If you haven't got them, or any card saying they are ready for pick up by mid next week drop me a PM. Sometimes the Postie is too slack to leave a card or the card get's blown away by the wind etc.

Cheers

Jayson