SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

• 2 weeks later...

As 1st November 2013 all parts needed for the swap have been bought and are in a box ready.

-Turbo.

-Scottys Dump.....pipe.

-Emanage with laptop

-blitz filter

-NGK LFR7AIX x6

So all i need to do is save the money for scottys fees/travel/tune/accom.

Anyone on here have the MOMO option woodgrain steering wheel?

As 1st November 2013 all parts needed for the swap have been bought and are in a box ready.

-Turbo.

-Scottys Dump.....pipe.

-Emanage with laptop

-blitz filter

-NGK LFR7AIX x6

So all i need to do is save the money for scottys fees/travel/tune/accom.

Anyone on here have the MOMO option woodgrain steering wheel?

I have a momo woodgrain steering wheel. But your not having it!

As far as accom goes if you had a wagon that would be sorted. See not just for back packer bodies ;)

I have a momo woodgrain steering wheel. But your not having it!

As far as accom goes if you had a wagon that would be sorted. See not just for back packer bodies ;)

I dont want it. Mine was missing the plastic torx bolt covers on each side and the cover on the bottom of the airbag. Can you see if they have a part number on them at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Compression rod bushes attempt #2. Update: so far so good. Big thanks to craig for putting them in like a boss.

Went for a ride in craigs car today...hhhmmm dont think i have ever grabbed the door pull that hard of any car in my life. After being in that i now realise that my car in its current form needs ALOT of work and is a POS!

Also: im sorry for not listening to craig, scotty and dale and not buying superpro in the first place and buying some shite ones from 'murica. i have learnt my mistake.

Im sowwy....

Edited by Howaitonaito
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So the bushes are sweet as. Engine light on again. Going to have it read again tomorrow (or try to) and see whats the problem is.

Other than that nothing has changed and still saving for this swap.

Just thought id share a pic a mate took.

post-88192-0-71683400-1386944191_thumb.jpg

#NF

Edited by Howaitonaito

Going to start planning dates for this swap and hopefully get some solid dates down by the end of the week.

I know very few people read this or keep up with it. But for those who do it happening in hopefully Q1 2014. May or may not post pics.

• Like 1

Going to start planning dates for this swap and hopefully get some solid dates down by the end of the week.

I know very few people read this or keep up with it. But for those who do it happening in hopefully Q1 2014. May or may not post pics.

Dammit... yo ganna beat me!

why would you keep the stock twin turbo's on a 20B ???Big f**k off single hangin out tha bonnet FTW

So he can says "I haz twin turbz".

Also FYP.

Keep posting mate. I prefer wagons but I'm impressed with what you have done so far and keen to see it all done.