SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

I know Mark is a pretty good sport about the ribbing, and does give out a fair share; but we do have other places for this.

I am well aware that I'm as guilty as anyone here.

So what kinda rubber and rims you ganna put on this thing after you throw in vq25det? Ganna upgrade brakes?

You ganna get Stagea driveline aswell for 4WD traction goodness? Or you ganna leave it RWD for smoke n skids?

Getting all the computerage to communicate properly without a complete harness replacement would be very difficult.

Besides, I think he's keeping the original auto, with the shift kit Craig just did.

You'd go manual if you were going awd anyway.

Getting all the computerage to communicate properly without a complete harness replacement would be very difficult.

Besides, I think he's keeping the original auto, with the shift kit Craig just did.

You'd go manual if you were going awd anyway.

Computerage? If that isn't a word Dale it damn well should be. lol.

I agree, I have enough work to do making the DD ecu run the turbo engine. Don't give him any more silly ideas. :rolleyes:

Computerage? If that isn't a word Dale it damn well should be. lol.

I agree, I have enough work to do making the DD ecu run the turbo engine. Don't give him any more silly ideas. :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm all about the technological buzzwords man.

So what kinda rubber and rims you ganna put on this thing after you throw in vq25det? Ganna upgrade brakes?

You ganna get Stagea driveline aswell for 4WD traction goodness? Or you ganna leave it RWD for smoke n skids?

first of all skyline sedans came all wheel drive (250GT four) no eligable for import so its staying RWD for more uniqueness.

Rims hahah. Looking at AME FS01, Enkei RP03 or something like that and have my dream wheels (when i find them) for special events.

Rubber wise do not have a clue. I do want sidewall like a 40/45 (stretch is out, sidewall is coming back) Had nexens in the past: Never again. Hoping you guys could throw some suggestions. Im not the skids/footon type of person.

Brakes im just going to do the Sumitomo R34 GTT fronts with QFM pads and new rotors.

But all in time.

Edited by Howaitonaito

first of all skyline sedans came all wheel drive (250GT four) no eligable for import so its staying RWD for more uniqueness.

Rims hahah. Looking at AME FS01, Enkei RP03 or something like that and have my dream wheels (when i find them) for special events.

Rubber wise do not have a clue. I do want sidewall like a 40/45 (stretch is out, sidewall is coming back) Had nexens in the past: Never again. Hoping you guys could throw some suggestions. Im not the skids/footon type of person.

Brakes im just going to do the Sumitomo R34 GTT fronts with QFM pads and new rotors.

But all in time.

COMON!! We all know you want mexican poking. :D

I've got Falken 452's on mine, hellagrips.

R34 brakes with QFM pads +1 I got that setup with clubspec rotors, tis the business.

I agree delete thread due to no m35 love

After the amount of views, pages and stuff it has. Fook no. I have plenty M35 love otherwise i wouldnt be spending thousand of dollars doing what i am. Maybe you have no stagline love buddy?

COMON!! We all know you want mexican poking. :D

I've got Falken 452's on mine, hellagrips.

R34 brakes with QFM pads +1 I got that setup with clubspec rotors, tis the business.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd431/johnisjdm/18211169.jpg

This what im aiming for, thick meaty side walls sitting flush. The AME Tracers are also under consideration