SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

Sunkist man, that was some bulls#@t mate. Even though his car is not to my personal liking you have to respect what he has done. A young kid with not much money said he was gunna pit a stagea front on a v35 and everyone laughed at him and said he was all talk and it would never happen. But what do you know he followed thru and actually done it. And surprisingly doesn't look to bad. So many kids say they are going to do the world and it never happens so yeah respect to this kid.

So tell me anyway Aaron, have you ever actually finished a car? Or actually really built one? if the answer is no leave the kid alone.

So yeah mark keep it up and please keep showing your build, very impressed that you have actually followed your dreams. Looking forward to seeing it with some nice well fitted rims. Oh yeah and boosts :D

Actually yes, 2 in fact. One being a Stagea lol.

I actually like his car. In all honesty it's different and I was waiting to see someone do it. There I said it.

But, his little smart ass attitude will not get him anywhere.

I can understand the hard earned savings going to it(being his pride and joy) and I and everyone else on the forum has done the same, but I didn't once mock this guy, until he decided to hark up with the name calling. If he can't handle it, don't give it. Pretty simple isn't it?

You post the car on a forum to get help, opinions, and advice.. Correct? Then don't cry when there is a negative criticism.

As said, I was probably one of the few people VERY INTERESTED in this when the thread first came up, haven't been in the section for a while, and came back to see Craig is still his good old self. And I get name called for pointing that out? Lol.

Like I said, I like the car, I liked what he had done, bar wheels sticking out but her, his car his choice. Came back to see more of it. Then he cried. What do u expect? Lol

We will be best friends soon enough, I just know it

Okay, this is the one-and-only warning to EVERYONE: all the name-calling, baiting, trolling and other crap will end immediately. Anything that looks in any way like a personal shot at something or someone else will be followed up by formal warnings, the temporary bans, and a permanent ban if necessary.

You're all (apparently) adults, so please start acting like it. Less of the schoolyard garbage please, I was hoping you'd all be beyond that.

I know we all like to stir each other up in a friendly way, but everyone should remember that words written on a screen are not able to express tone of voice and body language. This is why emoticons were created, right? If your post is meant to be a friendly jibe, then MAKE SURE it comes across this way - add a smiley or something. It's an extra few keystrokes on your keyboard, use it.

Right i get whats going on now. Im a bit slow. Hense why i have worked at maccas for seven years.....

Seems i have been played by one of the biggest shit stirrers around. Well played sir. Well played.

I am now the laughing stock!! Thanks boys.

Its on!

Hey josh...give him a break. We were all flatcappers or hard Parkers once upon a time. While marks a little bit of a smart arse at times I pretty sure most of its in misunderstood humour.

P.s plus I don't know whether his my kid yet...i had sexy time with this chick(I think....she was a little hairy) years ago and he does sort of look like a like me! A chick magnet! :P