SAU Community

What Bov's Do You Guys Run On A R32Gtr

Sounds good? Anything aftermarket sounds like a wet fart (but that just a matter of opinion).

I spose you could put VTO valves on and potentially have issues like alot of other people do when wanting to 'sound cool'.

Put the OEM ones back on. They work perfectly fine and won't sound like 'one of those guys'.

do you know where the stock ones are supposed to be ? and are you sure they have been removed ?

It is located behind the front bumper on the drivers side.

OP, have you really checked? or did you look in the engine bay and think, oh no bov then?

Here's a quick google search picture of what to look for.

On the driver side at the front of the car, these should be between the front bar and the front wheel in that gap/area. Much easier to see if you have the front bar off the car of course.

If you bought the car stock it doesn't make sense for them to not be there unless the seller decided to keep them (strange thing to do) or unless the seller had aftermarket ones on there and decided to keep them.

R32BOV.jpg

It is located behind the front bumper on the drivers side.

OP, have you really checked? or did you look in the engine bay and think, oh no bov then?

yeah sorry that came out wrong, I am well aware where they are and thats pretty much what I was getting at :cheers:

OEM is the way to go mate, you may be unaware of this fact but testicles will hang instantly from your forehead as soon as any type of after market BOV is fitted, so yeah just get the standard plumb backs or get a beanie, hat or something.