SAU Community

R35 Oem Parts For Sale- Car Sold!

I have the following stock R35 parts for sale:

1. 4 x OEM wheels, non-Premium gun metallic, as new, ideal second set for track use

2. Wheels are fitted with 4 x OEM 285/35/20 Bridgestone RFT tyres, used on the track. Try them before replacing to check if you like the SQUARE set up for handling.

3. OEM front Brake Discs, hardly used and deglazed, practically NEW, never put back on the car. Ideal for the ORIGINAL look at a fraction of NEW Nissan prices.

4. Brand New, in the box REXPEED Carbon Fibre M-Style front spoiler -sold the car as the spoiler arrived!

Local pick-up Sydney.

No reasonable offer refused - you all know what these parts cost new, so PM me and you will get a bargain!

Hi

1) How much tread left on tyres

2) Does the lip fit an 09 bumper

Can you give a rough ballpark figure for items 2 3 and 4

I am in sydney so can pickup

1. Tyres are good for two or three track days, not for the street.

2. The CF lip fits 2009, my car was 2009.

3. PM me a sensible offer: Brake Disks are new and CF lip is Brand New, Tyres are free withy the wheels.

Rules are pretty simple dude...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/76463-rules-for-users-of-the-sau-classifieds-please-read-before-use/

Any users that choose to ignore the rules as below will either have their posts or threads removed/edited, or may receive a warning

1. When starting a new thread, you must include a set price, or at the very least a ballpark figure that you are looking for. EOI's are not permitted, if you want to auction your gear then use e-bay

In other words if you dont want stupid offers play by the rules...

Edited by krayzie32

Rules are pretty simple dude...

http://www.skylinesa...ead-before-use/

Any users that choose to ignore the rules as below will either have their posts or threads removed/edited, or may receive a warning

1. When starting a new thread, you must include a set price, or at the very least a ballpark figure that you are looking for. EOI's are not permitted, if you want to auction your gear then use e-bay

In other words if you dont want stupid offers play by the rules...

Thank you for the lecture.

GT-Ricer , listen to the good people and post up a price for each item. Forum rules are not there just for fun, they are to be FOLLOWED. Why do you feel you are too good to follow the rules?

Next stop is an official warning on your profile and thread deletion.

Just post up a price.