[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i drove from north to south and back today in ma ceffy. Saw heaps of imports... White r33 with black bonnet and which looked like avs model 6's, a series 5 grey fc with black 32 rims, several stock 33's and 32's. No1 saw me... ???

did you get a glimpse to see if he was asian? haha jk

hehe.. He was indeed, but you prol guessed that being @ arndale. :)

Had custom plates with something 33.

cherry red r33 in blackwood about 5:40 this arvo.. if it's anyone on here, i apologise for making you look at the boonga spec gemini i was in (mate's car) heading home from work.

boonga spec - lowered, locker. crap everything else >_<

spotted a HOON! in a gunmental grey r32 today on king william rd (where the torrens river is). after you did that launch and wheelspinning 1st/2nd gear in peak hr traffic, you instantly became my hero.

^ lol "instantly"...

saw several hotties in town 2nite, also spotted madaz mate's 34, JDM, and hear a few ppl shout out my name as i drove down rundle/hindley lol

Edited by vange

cherry red r33 in blackwood about 5:40 this arvo.. if it's anyone on here, i apologise for making you look at the boonga spec gemini i was in (mate's car) heading home from work.

boonga spec - lowered, locker. crap everything else :rofl:

Sounds like it was my sister driving my 33, I was in the van behind! can't recal seeing a boonga spec gemini tho, pretty sure we were going thru about that time!

Yoshie:

Is ur ceffy Black with a kit???????????

Saw one on Anzacs the other day during the day and i was in a white R32 sedan going towards the bay.

Not sure if it was u but anywho u looked at me when u drove past. So anywho if it was ya nice car.