SAU Community

Alluminium wheel repairs perth

macka

There's a place called Alliance Rim Repair, or maybe its Allianz.

It's something like that and it's sort of near Northbridge, but on the Leederville end. It's a garage that is built into a petrol station there on a crossroads at some lights.

Shit my directions are hopeless ... sorry I've had a big weekend and my brain's a bit dead :)

Anyway they're pretty good ... fixed my brothers rims after he slid into a lightpole.

Originally posted by adam 32

macka ive got some new tools... ill do it for ya!:D  

mr mag does wheel repairs

Adam, Mr Mag doesn't do rim repairs, he sends em out.

Only three places I know are

Alliance Rim Repairs ( James st. N/bridge )

Leo Gommers ( Railway pde Cannington )

Frank at Magtech in W/pool . My favourite but I think he has just been bought out by Alliance .

Ken

Originally posted by adam 32

ken, where does mr mag send his wheels for repairs? does that mean by getting a wheel repaired through them your paying a higher price bcos theyre subcontracting another company...?

Err, I'm sure he doesn't do it for love , so yea, he prolly charges a commission.

No I don't know where he sends em .

Ken

Yep alliance is definately the way to go. Im sure u guys know what my rim looked like and he managed to fix it:eek:

Was pretty cheap, his name is Mark and its just behind the gararge on the corner like 2 shops down. The number is 9328 8373. Good luck macka.

What did u do Pva more crazy driftin? kinda hard to adapt to new tyres eh?:burnout:

Alliance are doing my rims next week.

About $500 inc. GST for unbuckling 2 rims and getting rid of some kerb damage on all 4, plus getting rid of the pearl white finish and changing them over to silver.

Not bad.

Heres a tricky one

My rims are actually alluminium polished then silver anodised

I tried to polish out some salt water stains and end up making it worse then realised they aint mirror polish but anodised

Too yucky weather to get wheel off last night and im still at work now so looks like ill be in the Rolux for a while