SAU Community

Who Rebuilds Hks Coilover Shocks

Hi i have Kei Office front coilovers and HKS Hyper D Coilovers on the rear and one of the rear coilovers has

started leaking oil.

I have taken them off the car and replaced them with originals for now.

Question who and where in australia can i get them REBUILT or is there a couple of kits that i can buy and do it myself.

I know i can go buy new ones but i dont want to stuff around setting the car back up as the car handles like it is on rails and i have gotten used to it and i dont want to go through the spring choices again as it took me a while and spring changes to get it to handle like it does and i dont really want to change it.

• 3 weeks later...

i had the same prob with two of my coilovers leaking, i did buy brand new teins last week (aussie spec super street) but the cheapy coilovers i had were the g4(the just jap ones) and for 6 years - bout 130000km. to rebuild them was quoted 300 - 350 per corner. i live in campbelltown nsw and would of had to ttaken them to brookvale - k sport. figured id spend a little more this time and now i can have these rebuilt just about anywhere when they shit themselves in another 6 years time.

oh yeah my car is a 32gtst

Anyone get an answer for this? Got some cheap coilovers but they need a rebuild.

they arent g4 by any chance, i got in ok condition fr and rl if needed

300-350 per corner is in the ball park. cheaper to buy a new set!

U cant get seal kits from HKS, u need to send them to an authorized HKS repairer.

If u were to do it yourself you still have the problem of getting them regased, no one will pressurize them if they havnt worked on them