SAU Community

I'm coming UP...

Shell

hi guys and gal (NismoGirl ;) )

well guess what?...I'm coming up again!! :D

lucky you huh!!! :D hehehehe (NOT)

here's my plans...

I'm coming up on the weekend before Indy (Fri 18th-20th Oct)

so I will be in Brisbane for the weekend...and then my bf is going to fly up and join me after the weekend and we'll head down the coast for the week leading up to Indy.

So I was hoping *maybe* you guys might have some kind of a cruise on the Saturday night (19th Oct) that I could tag along on....show me the sights of the City, or maybe go down to the bwcp...or anything really??

:) Birty the challenge is on :lol:

Friday night drinking?????????????????

hehehe

anyway guys let me know! I'd love to see you all again! Hopefully I'll be awake this time (unlike dragcombat) :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Shell that avatar doesn't look anything like you!!

I'd be keen for a cruise or something, might even bring the bike out for a run... and to avoid the traffic, it was pretty bad last year :D

yeah ill be up for a cruise, shell i heard last time you were here you were handin out the SDU stickers... you bringing SAU ones this time?????????

please do so.

Marc, yeah it was pretty crazy last year huh...especially navigating the traffic in that bloody Tarago thingy of MRGTR's :lol:

The Saturday night I'm talking about is the weekend before Indy though...and i meant a cruise around Brissy...we don't even have to go down the CG.

I have to go visit some relatives and stuff (yay)..but I'd rather spend the Sat night with u guys!! :)

Luke, yes I'm going to Indy of course!!!! can't wait! wish I had grandstand tickets *sulk* ;) Just general admission for me. (p.s. I think I'll stay away from Mt Cootha this visit LOL - I'm bad luck :) )

Boxhead, no stickers, sorry :)

you can have an SDU one if you want :lol: :lol:

Last year was, shall we say, memorable :) Going for rides on the bouncing castle, little hairy pizzas, 'oh look, the rev limiter IS up past 8000... and I don't have a speed limiter', 4th gear chirp at 170 with 5 people...

Were you with us when we went to pick up Steve and Mark? They were pretty hammered... 'jusht do a u-turn on the briiiidge... we'll hold up the traffic for you'... classic ;)

hahahahahaha :lol:

aah the memories :)

Gary stopping on the side the road in his R33..."alright. Everybody OUT!!" haha hairy pizzas was the call of the weekend...poor slip..I hope he recovered ok, i forgot to ask him if they were back to normal :)

bouncing castle?? was i there? :uhh:

I wasn't *that* pissed was I? lol

well, can't wait to get up there again. Booking my flights tomorrow. How's the weather? It's actually been warm enough to turn the heater off the last few nights here :lol:

Yeah that run in Gary's 33 was pretty cool :) I'd ask slip how his pizzas are going but he'd probably get the wrong idea :bahaha:

Aah the bouncing castle - actually you might not have been with us at that stage. We were cruisin Cavill Ave in the Enterprise, and slip starts asking all the fat chicks if he can have a ride on the bouncy castle... can't remember whether any of them heard him or not but we were pissing ourselves laughing

Weather is nice up here, getting hot actually, even here in Toowoomba which is normally a good few degrees below Brisbane and the coast.

weather report - too bloody hot to do anything all day.. just plain hot , and humidity - bloody high, to sticky to do anything,

its gonna be a hot and sticky summer!

well slight change of dates...I'll be there Saturday till Wednesday now :)

b/f has decided he's gonna work mon & tues so he won't be joining me till Wednesday. Then we'll go down the CG for Indy. So I have 4 days in brisvegas YAY!!!

boxhead "too bloody hot to do anything all day" sounds great :lol:

i've got the heater back on tonight :)

So is anyone keen for a Brisbane cruise on Sat 19th? C'mon y'know ya wanna :uh-huh: :D

Got a helmet?? :)

i've got the heater back on tonight :)

Just about every girl I know is freezing all the time... the rest of us will be sweating heaps, fan on etc, and all the chicks just sit there with bloody jumpers, long pants, ugg boots (ok maybe not), doonas, you name it, and they're still shivering. Weird.

shell give us a ring before you come up, ill pick you up again if you need it. we'll organise some mad shit to do :)

pizzas have recovered, i can get a reference from carla if you want :)

bouncing castles are bad, yet entertaining.

slip baby you are a champ, but it's all good...I'll be getting myself a full sik hire car :) I need to get places, and i soooo hate public transport :D

mad shit sounds good!!! :uh-huh: :)

I'll be up for anything...I have 4 days and visiting the relatives won't take up too much time (if I can help it LOL)

haha Marc...it's a chick thing! I can't explain it. It's exactly the same here! At work, me and the girls wait till the guys are out of the room, then we turn the heaters up and hope they don't notice ;) Hey! ugg boots rock! as long as you don't leave the house in them! :)