SAU Community

I'm coming UP...

Shell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So? IMHO it's only rice if you make it out to be something it's not - and I don't see a GTR badge or over-the-top body kit, or even a turbo badge :) Good work, I like it.

But it does need some wheels now ;)

Originally posted by Birty

Well I think a veilside kit definately counts as rice...........doesn't it knucklehead.

Hmmm... why do I get the feeling this is aimed at someone?? :lol:

Tell me you're not putting a Veilside kit on this one boxhead... please...

Originally posted by Revhead

Tell me you're not putting a Veilside kit on this one boxhead... please...

hehe,, no comment .. :cool:

well, i got my car back today. Just gotta get a road worthy and rego tomoz so it looks like at least one of us will have a working car when shell is here.

BTW, i am 90% staying at the novotel in surfers for the indy... so I am up for a meet sometime .

Dave

Well hello there Shell,

How you doooin? Good to see that you will be here for another memorable Indy weekend. If we are going for a cruise on the saturday night, Marc if you're ridding the bike I'll take ya car:D :cool:

There you go.... If only the Stagea was here...:wassup: :burnout: Oh well, next year...

I am hell keen to go for a small cruise.... it has been so long I am suffering withdrawl symptoms. Man I miss the Saturday night "private road" runs. Memories

Oh well see you when you get here..

Cheers

Gary

Garyyyy!!

I'm great how's yaself?..i was gonna shoot you an email to let you know i was coming...I will ring ya when i get up there anyway..

yeah I wish the Stagea was here too! :cool::P :P

can we borrow Steve's? do you think he'd mind? LOL (he's got one hasn't he?)

Otherwise we'll just "borrow" Marcs car :uh-huh: It'll feel just like mine :P

Anywayz, i'll be there Sat 19th..

4 days in Brissy, then 5 days down the CG :burnout:

Originally posted by Nismo_Boy

N/A auto

what, so he can't respray it a nice colour cos it's an NA auto?? that's not rice!

and neither is a veilside kit... it's just a body kit! there's nothing wrong with that :cool: well i don't think so anyway. Rice is fake BOV's and crap like that, not a nice body kit!

Originally posted by dAVE

well, i got my car back today. Just gotta get a road worthy and rego tomoz so it looks like at least one of us will have a working car when shell is here.

BTW, i am 90% staying at the novotel in surfers for the indy... so I am up for a meet sometime .

Dave

So how many ppl can we fit in your car dave?? hehe

I'm staying at the Aristocrat, if u know where that is (cos I don't) LOL

I think some type of piss-up might have to be organised :uh-huh: :cool:

Gary

We'll see how we go mate, but if I take the bike you can drive the car up :P We'll need to get the clutch organised though, it's really giving me the shìts. Can't even chirp second gear anymore, but you already knew that... on second thoughts, if you're going to be driving it, maybe I should leave the dead clutch in it :cool: Seriously though, you know you're more than welcome to drive it :P

Shell

Yep it'll feel just like yours... but with less headroom! Damn sunroof takes a good inch out of it. Stereo is still hooked up though, so at least you can say you've had a 15 incher :lol: Oops did I just say that? hehe

Originally posted by Shell

pffffft 15 inches....ya got nothin :D

can i drive it Marc? :D

lol we'll see ;) Have to see how we go with the clutch first... getting a new one put in :)

Guest Boxhead

well back on the subject of my car, i havent put the full kit on , just the front bar, and some side skirts(not veilside)....

here is a pic with daves car, follow the link coz the file is too big:

http://www.automotive-industry.com.au/cars.jpg

remember im just showing you, i mean i like it, and it doesnt matter if anyone does or doesnt.. but yeah i do like hearing your opinions...

and n/a auto, well it would be different if the pay pal donations were going into my account!!!

Originally posted by Revhead

lol we'll see :mad: Have to see how we go with the clutch first... getting a new one put in :D

hahaha "we'll see" is better than "no, piss off u silly cow" I spose! :mad:

well this will be my last post....I'm flying up today...so hope to see some of you soon! If u see a hertz Pulsar/Laser hooning around KEEP CLEAR hahahaha :shake:

Boxhead your car looks FANTASTIC! :uh-huh:

but yeah, some rims would finish it off nicely :)