• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squizz.. think of some more funnies.. .

"The poo is on the stick.. i repeat.. the poo is on the stick!"

"The cops are in the pen.. i repeat.. the cops are in the pen!"

"Master bates this is seaman stains... permission to come aboard"

I still piss myself laughing when I hear them :P

YU IS DA MR FUNNEMAN!

Alright squizz, you got yourself an assbandit...i mean, you drive i'll get the arse out...Oh wait, that's what got me into trouble yesterday :P

But yes, the car did have a little bingle, can't see too much obvious bar the bottom control arm is bent to the sh*tter and the wheels facing in and down. Bent the drivers side 3/4 and rear bar, broke the rear blinker and light shrowd. So she'll be off the road for a little while...Thanks shell ;)

no no Birty, i'll drive...then u can BOTH get ya asses out :uh-huh:

very very sorry to hear about your car. Was anyone else involved? Will it cost much to fix? That sux, i'm sure it's not what you needed right now :)

and yes I'll take the blame ;) I must be a curse..

*evil Shell* :devil1:

If it's the right (drivers side) then might be able to use it. There's gunna be a fair bit of playing around with the panels and paint, which is where the dollars will lie ;) but we've sorta got the suspension sorted out (hopefully) for a good price.

But If I'm gunna spend money, i'll make sure i come out of it better off so it doesn't seem entirely useless, i'll at least get the boot fixed properly, cause the spoilers ****ed up bad. Shouldn't of put it back on :)

Coming out of work, pushed it a bit to hard...ok, I was pulling out all stops...just forgot to pull out the gutter ;) Backed off a bit to much coming out of it, and she snapped back, i couldn't hold it, put it back into first and tried to power out, but nothing. Going too fast.

It's outta my pocket, but that doesn't matter, it was my fault and I ain't reporting it and ruining my "perfect" record ;)

It'll be on the road by then, but don't know if she'll be 100%, I ain't taking her out till she's all good so I don't know.

Well shell. At this point in time it looks like slip's car is the only one going :D

As you've probably read, mine is dead till I get this clutch sorted out. Luke's is broken to. Don't quite know what he's doing about his. Dave's cars are ... not together or broken. Birty's is off the road. Boxhead still doesn't have his back. Who else is there? Oh, Nizman's has no rego apparently. Jay and Pete are still waiting on their new cars.

Will's car is on the road. NIZ30's is too, but I dont think you've met him yet? I think Marko's is going.. But he never goes driving in it. Maybe that's why its never broken. Good idea Marko.

Won't be a good "Cruise"..... :D

Brutis is available but :uh-huh:

hahaha Erin it's lookin pretty sad isn't it!! :lol:

oh well, whatever happens, happens. We can fit 5 ppl and go thrash the shit outta my hire car? hehe

what's Brutis?? that name scares me! Drew's family had an old XC V8 called Brutis...I used to drive it when I was on my learners and just about kill myself :P

Originally posted by NismoGirl

Well shell. At this point in time it looks like slip's car is the only one going :P

As you've probably read, mine is dead till I get this clutch sorted out. Luke's is broken to. Don't quite know what he's doing about his. Dave's cars are ... not together or broken. Birty's is off the road. Boxhead still doesn't have his back. Who else is there? Oh, Nizman's has no rego apparently. Jay and Pete are still waiting on their new cars.

Will's car is on the road. NIZ30's is too, but I dont think you've met him yet? I think Marko's is going.. But he never goes driving in it. Maybe that's why its never broken. Good idea Marko.

Won't be a good "Cruise"..... :)  

Brutis is available but :uh-huh:

PFFT :shake:

Dave Dave who

Oh shit.. sorry dave..

Shell. We might be in luck with my car going. Jay (Squizz) and Pete are coming down the weekend you are coming down to fix it. Aren't they darls?

ANYWAY.. not sure whether its getting done on a saturday or a sunday. We'll find something to do.

Oh yeah.. and Brutis is a 1982 KA Laser GHIA. Hes the most crappiest car but the most reliable we've ever had :P

Brutis_-_Doing_Skiddy.jpg

He's such a beast..Imagine that but about 3" lower :uh-huh:

Guest Boxhead

nup my car still aint back to me, those communist bastards!!!

i will call em up today and tell em i need it tomoorow or the next day, i could understand if there is nothing they can do as in wiating for parts, but its been sitting there waitin for the parts to be put back on(after being painted) for over a week.. so it shits me nothing is going on.. anyway here is a pic of the nice color, i think nice, some of you might think rice.

BAH, its my car ill do what i like to it...