SAU Community

It has begun

clarkey

I've had my 33 for about 18 months now and have read everybodys posts (with envy) when they have bought their mods etc.. Now its my turn.

I had a Nismo cluster and centre gauges put in last week. I ordered a Power FC through Japanese Import Parts which should be hear soon and ordered a set of Volk TE37's from Dave which will take a bit longer but well worth the wait.

I may even get some cam gears installed depending on finances.

Waiting is a pain in the arse.

Alan

Clarkey will officially be the oldest ricer in SAU soon! :)

Look forwards to seeing it all put together (along with your old zort back on!)

Yeah f**kin oath. I forgot about the zorst. The car is breathing out of a Hyundai Excel exhaust at the moment. :)

Alan

How much was the freight on the rims? I'm considering getting some TE37s through Dave too...

Dave just gave me an "all up " price which included delivery to my door. Ask Dave himself if you need to know more specifics.

Alan

Re: Common LM's and TE's: Perhaps it's just more people with good taste :)

Glad to hear Clarkey. Car will look fantastic with those wheels!

Which offset did you get 22 or 12? I still don't know what it all means :)

Yes, I like to think that James.

What it means is the distance from the inside of the wheel where it touches the hub to the inside of the rim at it's furthest point (I'm pretty sure). You'll notice the difference between mine and Andrews. His look a lot more deep where as mine dont as the offset is a higher value. It's so they dont hit the calipers and fit under the wheel arch correctly. If you used the same ofset on a GTT as a GTR they'd hang out the arch's.

[:)

+12 for the GTR James.... +22 r for r32 gtr i think.. cant quite remember...

I see Te37 every now and then, but not that much... they r a pretty sexy rim. I can now get the Top Secret Te37 but they cost a bomb.. now they r hot and rare!

Alan,

Where did you pick up the nismo dash from? not that it matters now but I can get pretty good price on them new now..

Also, can I suggest if your going to get cam gears, do it before you tune the pfc.. otherwise you'll keep spending money on tunes everytime you put something on which can become costly.

Yeah I was thinking about a vinyl roof and a foxtail for my aerial :D  

Alan

That would be nutz with wood grain side panel graphics!! :throwup:

nice choice of rims, they will look awesome. :)