The Lowdown Wrap Thread

Pezhead

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few quick iPhone pics I took on the day:

7483541782_27c7201172_c.jpg

Great turnout and variety of different sorts of cars.

Thanks for the shot of my car!

cheers guys...

heres a few more pics, sorry there mainly of my car though ha.

Nice 34 man, haven't seen to many in yellow! Our plates are pretty much identical apart from the last digit

Great photos ad an all-round great event, imho probably the best yet in the Eastern Suburbs. It was great meeting owners of other GTR's, my R33 GTR next to two R32 GTR's and was opposite the Silver R34 GTR above. Top bunch of guys to meet and chat with, and finally put usernames-to-faces! Hoping SAU has an event like this somewhere local like this too someday :)

Cheers

Great photos ad an all-round great event, imho probably the best yet in the Eastern Suburbs. It was great meeting owners of other GTR's, my R33 GTR next to two R32 GTR's and was opposite the Silver R34 GTR above. Top bunch of guys to meet and chat with, and finally put usernames-to-faces! Hoping SAU has an event like this somewhere local like this too someday :)

Cheers

i gotta say matt you car is clean for a black one and was heaps neat.. engine bay was looking good to man

^ wait what?

i think your talking about the Matt whose username is godspeed, the matt (friction point) above is driving a silver R33GTR with awesome C28E rims or whatever they are called, everyone over on JDMST is raving about them in their thread..

godspeed as the black N1 which is basically my dream car. one day. I WILL have one just like it!

oh and friction point, bite the bullet and come to a skid pan or trackday man, you wont regret it!

Cheers

Yours is a very tidy 33R Matt. Loved the Nismo titanium strut brace too - I'm sure you're in no doubt as to how much it's worth too

^ wait what?

i think your talking about the Matt whose username is godspeed, the matt (friction point) above is driving a silver R33GTR with awesome C28E rims or whatever they are called, everyone over on JDMST is raving about them in their thread..

godspeed as the black N1 which is basically my dream car. one day. I WILL have one just like it!

oh and friction point, bite the bullet and come to a skid pan or trackday man, you wont regret it!

Um... Never mind. Thanks mate, I think!

The Lowdown have uploaded their video edit - take a look, it's fantastic! Need to watch it in HD.

Caught bits and pieces of my car in there but not a complete shot, haha.

Jayson and his mate also got some air time! (check out 02:36) :)

^ wait what?

LOL hi hamiltonau, my name is Matt as well, I had the (only?) other R33GTR there, the black one :)

Jays - I absolutely love your 33R, absolutely superb execution.

God-Speed - thank you, your 34R is incredibly clean...very menacing!

Looking forward to meeting you gents sometime in the future :)

Cheers

oh right..i was sure the guy in the silver R33GTR (gunr33 plates) told me friction point was his username hence my confusion, your black one was very nice too, have a 33 myself and if GTR bodykits were cheaper i would be all over one like white on rice!

keep an eye on the events thread and you will see all of us at some point in the near future, i think the texi in less than 2 weeks is the next official event.

Do eeeeeet!

Yours is a very tidy 33R Matt. Loved the Nismo titanium strut brace too - I'm sure you're in no doubt as to how much it's worth too

Um... Never mind. Thanks mate, I think!

The Lowdown have uploaded their video edit - take a look, it's fantastic! Need to watch it in HD.

Caught bits and pieces of my car in there but not a complete shot, haha.

Jayson and his mate also got some air time! (check out 02:36) :)

cool vid. I don't get why they put an awesome tack in the vid, but all day all I heard was utter shit pumping out of the van and the stand... If you going to call yourself a DJ, Don't drop Katty Perry at a car S&S

Nice 34 man, haven't seen to many in yellow! Our plates are pretty much identical apart from the last digit

Cheers buddy, yours looked very neat as well mate i have to say. haha yea my gf said that as we were walking around, top plates!

have you thought about putting clear or smoked nismo front indicators on your car? i think it would be a fantastic touch to add to it imo.

Thanks natett - and huge congrats to you if I'm not mistaken, your TRD Supra took out Best in Show, right? Can we have a few more pics of your car? I managed to grab one of your engine bay but there were too many people standing around your car to get a good shot of the exterior :)

Thanks mate. Yes to my surprise i won Best in Show. It was something i certainly wasnt expecting considering the quality of cars on display for the event. it certainly made the 5am start and drive from Canberra worth it in the end!

I haven't really seen a great deal of pictures of my car on the JDMST gallery section.

It was a great event and now I'm really keen for motorEx towards the end of this month!

You Canberrans are always taking out major gongs at every show we run!

Example:- R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary by GT-R_Kat + R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary run by SAU.NSW she wins again!

Why don't you just stay away and give us a chance? jk

sick video!

haha about the music, thats always the case, idk why they always play shit. seriously, me + my ipod > you

the party i went to instead of this had 4 djs, 2 of them went absolutely off!! probably the only 2 good ones in syd, sorry we took them :P

Thanks mate. Yes to my surprise i won Best in Show. It was something i certainly wasnt expecting considering the quality of cars on display for the event. it certainly made the 5am start and drive from Canberra worth it in the end!

I haven't really seen a great deal of pictures of my car on the JDMST gallery section.

It was a great event and now I'm really keen for motorEx towards the end of this month!

was it that Supra with gorilla industries all over it?

gotta saw the lambo and matts Nur GTR were my faves of the show, guess they couldnt give a prize to the lambo seeing it is stock as a rock AND euro. Also matt cant win another award after taking out best in cruise at the pizza's in the mist thing. If he keeps getting trophy's it will go to his head..

You Canberrans are always taking out major gongs at every show we run!

Example:- R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary by GT-R_Kat + R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary run by SAU.NSW she wins again!

Why don't you just stay away and give us a chance? jk

Haha sorry mate.

Yes, congrats Nattet, car looked awesome!

Really looking forward to seeing it as part of MotorEx. It's going to be a massive show. Are you part of Real Street or inside in the Street Elite or Pro Comp sections?

I've been asked to enter the street elite section inside. There's no chance it will win anything inside as I gets driven to much so too many faults to pick haha. Should be a good weekend!

was it that Supra with gorilla industries all over it?

Mine was the grey supra next to Shane's (gorilla)

Don't bet on it, you never know. there's quite a few categories, I'm pretty sure it's $30k in prize money in Street Elite. Every car has to be Street Registered to compete. It's an achievement just to be selected and it's great to have your car in the show.