SAU Community

Jdm Meets

ChR33is

Hey guys, just wanted to see if I was the only one who was at yesterday's JDM meet at rocklea who thought there where way to meany commodores and falcons. I'm all for filling up space but isn't JDM, JDM not JD bring what ever?

Or an I missing something???

But the guys at downshift do a dam good show :)

I'm not haven a go at them but just a question I thought I'd put out there??

I avoid the big meets now days, The SAU Club do some regular meets and track days and they are kept to Skylines for the most part but also a mix of other JDM cars, the occasional Euro and the vary rare Ford / Commodore.

Yea I did hear about the black rx that is now a pile of trash (bugger)

But I counted at least 5 falcons and at least 3 commodores. High torque was there too?

I'd like to keep it JDM only becuse soon all the local VN's will be doing skids outside (or worse)

Inside the grounds.

For a change it sounds like the commo boys were well behaved.

It looks like one JDM fag ruined it. Again proving that it's individuals not "branded" groups that eff things up.

For a change it sounds like the commo boys were well behaved.

It looks like one JDM fag ruined it. Again proving that it's individuals not "branded" groups that eff things up.

Guess again

SKD55

KBGiN.jpg

LET590

TQfqG.jpg

Can't stand people that rock up to Import meets in commonwhores and fords. Every 2nd car in my town is a commy and i'm sick of it, mostly because the majority of people that drive them are idiots.

As was stated earlier, the meet itself is not an import specific meet.

there were some nice localy manufactured cars that attended

As was stated earlier, the meet itself is not an import specific meet.

there were some nice localy manufactured cars that attended

I was speaking from my experience, we had a cruise with the Import Club the other week and for some reason 2 guys with a Ford + Commonwhore followed.. It's annoying.

Doesn't matter what car it is that skids to leave. Once a f**kwit, always a f**kwit. They're everywhere and ruin things for everyone, then claimed their picked on for no reason.

I have no sympathy for the cock in his batmobile. Drive like a cock, crash like a champion. He's just lucky that he didn't hit anybody else.