SAU Community

Newbie~~~

wagon girl

Are you doing all the work on it yourself? Also pics, laying on the bonnet in a bikinis always a fav lol :D

Just throwing it out there guys....but from memory I am pretty certain Kate's (M35 H3RWGN) Stagea is actually the family coon so take it easy on our new female member......

are u after the 16th?

Yup, 23rd

Im pretty sure Aaron (Sunkist) is younger then both of you?

Isn't he like 20?

Jeremy also stated, "Active" member

I can't remember how often i see "Sunkist" on here so potentially i am still winner?

Just throwing it out there guys....but from memory I am pretty certain Kate's (M35 H3RWGN) Stagea is actually the family coon so take it easy on our new female member......

Yeah true, just being a bit cheeky, forget I havnt been around here long enough for people to know not to take me seriously.

Yup, 23rd

Jeremy also stated, "Active" member

I can't remember how often i see "Sunkist" on here so potentially i am still winner?

Who says I'm inactive. I'm still the youngest to have a turbo Stagea on here, ever

Thanks Peter! All ok I have a pretty good sense of humor ... Made me laugh. It's standard ATM but hubby and I will do most of the work on the car.

I know u mentioned in a bikini on bonnet and although it's not a stagea and this pic is Not me would this be suffice ? Hahaha

http://www.carzi.com/wp-content/uploads/kerryann-de-la-cruz-nissan-gtr-bikini-test-drive-7.jpg

Thanks Peter! All ok I have a pretty good sense of humor ... Made me laugh. It's standard ATM but hubby and I will do most of the work on the car.

I know u mentioned in a bikini on bonnet and although it's not a stagea and this pic is Not me would this be suffice ? Hahaha

http://www.carzi.com...est-drive-7.jpg

Haha awesome.

Its an R34 so it counts.