SAU Community

Rear Chassis Braces

Jetwreck

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victorian ones delivered to me today. Give me a call or pm me if you don't have my number and we can sort something out to collect...

Appears SA delivery is the only one not yet delivered before w/e....

Who'll be first to fit one and report back???

Pretty pissed about that Jase. What's the bet good old Aust Post deliver Monday, when we can't fit them for a week :/

Ah well. All good things come to those that wait.

Victorian ones delivered to me today. Give me a call or pm me if you don't have my number and we can sort something out to collect...

I'm fitted.....just have not driven it yet!

pls pm me ur number jase...i can pick up tomorrow (sunday), will let u know what time as soon as things are planned out...

I'm fitted.....just have not driven it yet!

Noticeable on twisty roads.....seems to grip up a little better on wot out if corners.....maybe it sits flatter. Wasn't able to have a good run this morning but there is a difference IMO.

I installed it yesterday on my V35 coupe, and I reckon the car is less twitchy exiting a corner, and far less likely to spin up an inside rear wheel if you get on the gas to early. Mine is standard other than whiteline swaybars.

Now to drill some holes to fit the front brace...

I installed it yesterday on my V35 coupe, and I reckon the car is less twitchy exiting a corner, and far less likely to spin up an inside rear wheel if you get on the gas to early. Mine is standard other than whiteline swaybars.

Now to drill some holes to fit the front brace...

Drill holes? You just need to remove the U shape bracket the holds your cats in place that its attatched to the muffler and attatch the brace with the holes in your front subframe

I think the sedan and the coupe are a bit different, as there isn't a u shared bracket, not physically holes where there are on the stagea/sedan... My old man took a look at it and he works for Nissan. Daleo was pretty helpful too :)

I think the sedan and the coupe are a bit different, as there isn't a u shared bracket, not physically holes where there are on the stagea/sedan... My old man took a look at it and he works for Nissan. Daleo was pretty helpful too :)

Glenn, let me know how you get on with drilling the brackets, if you need any shims/spacers to assist with mounting; I'll sort you out.

Cheers, Dale.

Why would coupes not have it and sedans/wagons have it, isnt it the same car underneath? Very odd

Not the same underneath.

Example, try and fit a coupe exhaust on your car...

Although I am surprised that these braces won't wit a coupe! Perhaps the underside of the V35 coupe is closer to Z33's than the V35 sedan?

I picked the braces up last night. Mike is picking his up tomorrow and I'm helping Igor fit his Sunday.

Got mine in tonight. Doesn't look like it's going to do a lot where it is, and there is not a lot of clearance between the brace and the Whiteline sway bar.

But I haven't driven on it yet, so lets see how it goes!