SAU Community

What Skyline?

Oh sorry, please dont hurt me :(

WTF I thought he was emo kid now he is suddenly the hard man....finally filled the doctors presciption eh?

On a more serious note since when did it become cool to threaten, however impotently and indirectly, people and or their cars on this forum?

post-53059-0-49953000-1343993305_thumb.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF I thought he was emo kid now he is suddenly the hard man....finally filled the doctors presciption eh?

On a more serious note since when did it become cool to threaten, however impotently and indirectly, people and or their cars on this forum?

Where have I threated anyone? Have I gone and said " when I find your car, I'm gonna smash it"

Idiot I'm 15, I wouldn't do such a thing. And that's the doggest thing. I respect skylines.

If I ever seen someone try break in one, I'd knock em out, but depends on the situation.

Where have I threated anyone? Have I gone and said " when I find your car, I'm gonna smash it"

Idiot I'm 15, I wouldn't do such a thing. And that's the doggest thing. I respect skylines.

If I ever seen someone try break in one, I'd knock em out, but depends on the situation.

Some f@ckjob keyed my car. Nuff said.

Dude if you're gonna go around saying sh!t to people like the stuff you have said in this thread, you're only going to get more. Play nice, don't be a whackjob and you'll get treated properly.

After a while.

Some f@ckjob keyed my car. Nuff said.

You tell the cops, theirs bound to be some fingerprints.

I suggest you in a camera in your car....

Dude if you're gonna go around saying sh!t to people like the stuff you have said in this thread, you're only going to get more. Play nice, don't be a whackjob and you'll get treated properly.

After a while.

kid, i explained it to you in your other thread that got locked why we dont like you.

you assumed a position of knowledge on your other account (DJFRANKE) and claimed to have a "NISSAN SKYLINE BNCR33 GTR V-SPEC!!!!!" and generally came across as a pretentious (ask your english teacher what it means) prick. You then asked where to buy a skyline and got all defensive when called out upon.

you rock up to this forum and asking questions (pretty silly ones at that) and go off on people when they tell you things you dont want to hear.

calling people retards isnt going to get you anywhere.

i've also seen you post in your own thread defending yourself in 3rd person as if it was someone else defending the OP's (you!) stupid questions. this tends to make you look like an idiot.

as i said in your other thread, its not as if the forum hates all young'ns, everyone has to start somewhere. i signed up for this forum when i was your age, but atleast i had the sense to use the search bar for my stupid questions and i also didnt decide to hang shit on people that have been here alot longer than i.

someone else here described your presence on this forum perfectly:

"Do you eat at other people houses and advise them on correct table etiquette?"

TL:DR f**k off.

Yay i got him out of hiding!

Hey little buddy, thought you werent coming on the forum anymore because your getting vtec!

Im sorry to say, but

Vtec aint boost

Oh and you implied that you wanted to do damage by saying "cant wait for you to be at the next cruise", lol you gonna be on your pushie?

And "what does your car look like", durrr why do you wanna know? So that you can damage it, thats what me thinks.

Touch my car, you die haha

But seriously DED

Yay i got him out of hiding!

Hey little buddy, thought you werent coming on the forum anymore because your getting vtec!

Im sorry to say, but

Vtec aint boost

Oh and you implied that you wanted to do damage by saying "cant wait for you to be at the next cruise", lol you gonna be on your pushie?

And "what does your car look like", durrr why do you wanna know? So that you can damage it, thats what me thinks.

Touch my car, you die haha

But seriously DED

Saw your number plates on a white S15 man, HADUKN... Had orange rims... Yuk...

And Benji, shhhhhh.... Remember?

• 5 months later...