SAU Community

Remanufactured 800Cc Injectors?

I have been looking for high flowing side feed injectors but there's not really anything above 550cc.

I have found these 800cc ones on ebay from USA that are remanufactured in bulk and matched up in sets of 6 so they all flow the same, come with flow chart and one year warranty for under $400 bucks to my door.

They are obviously drilled standard injectors, which is why im a bit hesitant..

What are peoples opinions?

spend your money on well known injectors with proven results, it will only come to bite you later if you dont. injectors were the only part of my build i went cheap (high flow 740cc) on and i ended up having to cut my losses buy decent ones anyway, mine were $400 from the states too, dead time is double that of nismo 740cc.

Always taking a risk on the spray pattern with highflows (fuel economy). Also while they may be flow matched, will have an unknown lag time which is important to get idle right etc (alot of guesswork to find the correct value)

Thanks heaps for the advice guys. Im strong believer of do it once do it right, so i might look into some deatschwerks as ive heard good things about them

I had some high flowed 800cc injectors from some workshop in WA. and they wasn't so good.

Spend bit more money and get some proper injectors. Will save you in the long run.

same,

they may work well for 6-12 months but in long time, they can be troublesome.

i'd pay extra and get proper injectors!

your fuel economy will thank you as well