SAU Community

Cf Bits For Skylines R32/33/34

xntrq

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear op.

i would really appreciate my grill by the 17th...... please!!!! i will personally swim to china to fetch it. i have photos being take on the 18th and really do not like my grill.

please. make my year. give us some good news!

:laugh:

dear op.

i would really appreciate my grill by the 17th...... please!!!! i will personally swim to china to fetch it. i have photos being take on the 18th and really do not like my grill.

please. make my year. give us some good news!

Will try get it to you by then! But I think if you swim there, you won't get it before the 17th. I'm quite certain that you might not make it at all :\

Is pick up still available in Fairfield? As I opted for pick up not posted... Any update?

Yep. My house ain't gonna grow legs and walk away :)

Will try get it to you by then! But I think if you swim there, you won't get it before the 17th. I'm quite certain that you might not make it at all :\

Yep. My house ain't gonna grow legs and walk away :)

cheers man. im more of a sprint swimmer than endurance so you'd be saving a life!

Oh hey look what we have here :)

d9UjN.jpg

Thanks to my local DHL driver who lived around the corner from me, was generous to go out of his way at 10PM to drop these off as I weren't able to accept them if they were to be delivered during normal operating hours.

No one can pick up at this stage yet, still have too check that all items are there and to check if anything has been damaged (precaution only, no signs). All orders will be sorted out over the weekend and Monday and when ready, will be dispatched or contacted for pick up

FwWECYI.jpg

This have me multiple orgasms

gMtRDoU.jpg