SAU Community

October Photo Thread

iwanta34gtr

Another creative quickie from a night shoot of Marko R1's very clean ADM R32 GTR.

Still developing my creative side, as you guys do so well. I need to focus more on taking these type of shots so any tips are welcome.

Thanks.

badgefinali.jpg

Ah man, that rev meter is sweet as.

Uploaded a few teasers to Facebook from Saturday's wedding. These photos are linked off Facebook

This photo I must of taken about 10 times until I got the lighting (ambient) perfect:

424607_275794115872214_1612326915_n.jpg

And one for the bride:

76271_275471275904498_1418499567_n.jpg

Nice shots! Would be cool if the rev limit was hit with a longer shutter speed so it woulda dragged a little bit more, but great attempts mate! First shot is a bit heavy on the eyes though in terms of glare.

Great wedding shots wilo.

Love the mood and feel in the first. The second shot is definitely a great keeper!

8064929978_a6074f0ea4_o.jpg

Nice shots! Would be cool if the rev limit was hit with a longer shutter speed so it woulda dragged a little bit more, but great attempts mate! First shot is a bit heavy on the eyes though in terms of glare.

Thanks mate, still learning all the shutter speed stuff properly and loving it.

Appreciate the tip, I've just started using full manual mode on my camera so getting used to all the settings and their best application.

The first shot, its intentionally over exposed. Thats the effect I was going for, whether its considered cool or not though I'm not sure.

Love the lighting in your evo pic. Makes the car look so sexy and makes me want another one, well done.

i think a little more depth of field in the tacho shot (larger f number / smaller aperture) would be nice. added bonus of stopping down is the shutter speed required would be longer, as suggested by KLP, so the needle would drag more. win!

I'm yet to do the rev limit shot. It's high on the priority. But i'm just waiting for the right dash/instrument cluster! Maybe an R34 GTR is the way to go. Will have a looksies.

Thanks for the comments :)

Will, those dark shots up top and f**king ace. you're coming along quite nicely!

I've been a bit to busy to post up, half of my stuff I can't post anyway :( not yet anyway. here's some stuff I can share though ;)

yesterday

8089763814_0fb19e7215_o.jpg

and a couple from the sti/s15 set

8085721955_c772292357_b.jpg

8062227482_c6c12a422a_b.jpg

8062218352_1f0880cebb_b.jpg

8062220176_9091aceae1_b.jpg

Some random pics:

Photographed a wedding in Melbourne last week at a beautiful location in the forest somewhere.

IMG_2374_resize.jpg

E-shoot at Sydney uni:

Einstein plus mola dish

Lena--0001_resize.jpg

Newborn shoot

IMG_4693_resize.jpg

Eshoot again:

7W3A2074a_resize.jpg

From a bride getting ready shots:

SiddRishiPhotography-0001.jpg

I think that will do for now..