SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 8Th December 2012 - Entries Open

Belsil80

At last check there were 5 spots left.

A lot of people are asking about paying to get on the list. Forms get you on the list, payment keeps you on the list ;-)

We will have a reserves list as said above. There are normally a few that drop out. Please make sure you have a mobile number on your form so we can call you if there is a spot.

The list will be updated in the morning.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if the lsit fills up

get your entry in (but hold off on payment)

you will be on the reserve list

if people don't pay in time or need to pull out you will get bumped up and can pay at the time.

I've got in on that method b4.

not the quickest i've seen a deca sell out but fastest for a few years.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• R33 NA comes as rb25de or rb20e, so either of those, or r34 rb20de
    • I think the figures are pretty accurate as all my other cars are around the right hp readings as have done on multiple dynoes. However they are rwd cars so might mean the difference.    I am running every possible hks part also and a str exhaust … all new ecu. The mod list is endless. 😂 I’m ready for stroker and big turbo if I go that route. 
    • Helical front diff, refresh the rear mechanical if needed and enjoy life.   Save that money for a twin scroll, single turbo setup and modernisation of the car such as DBW, cruise control via DBW, canbus keypad etc.
    • I think you want an RB34 build at that point to go with a G30-770. Also if your dyno is reporting whp and not crank horsepower you should know your tuner is probably massaging the correction factors to make customers feel better. GTIII-SS and -7s are good for high 300 whp on pump gas, maybe just over 400 whp depending on the setup. E85 will push it into the mid 400 whp or so.
    • WELL IF ANYONE HAVE HIS PERSONAL CONTACT DETALS PLESE PM MEWell does any one have his contact details othe than in SAU? IF ANYONE DOES HAVE HIS CONT