SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 8Th December 2012 - Entries Open

Belsil80

words.gif

imagezjf.gif

Proudly Presents:

Import Monster SAU-Vic DECA Motorkhana ROUND 4 of 4 of the 2012 DECA CHAMPIONSHIP

When : Saturday 8th December 2012 (7:30am)

Where : DECA - Shepparton, 145 Wanganui Road, Shepparton, VIC 3630

Cost : $85

Max Entries: 50 + Reserves

-= PLEASE NOTE =-

The insurer of the event (AASA) has issued supplementary regulations that require all entrants to wear helmets during all competition. This includes the skidpan and all battles.

This also impacts passengers, as they must wear a helmet prior to entering a competition vehicle.

A fire extinguisher is required by all entrants. This is for your own safety.

Please re-read the supplementary regulations before entering the event.

Entry Form & Supp. Regs: SOLD OUT!!

Event Schedule: HERE

Results: Not yet available

FILL OUT FORMS COMPLETELY. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT GO ONTO ENTRY LIST.

NO PAYMENT, YOU WILL NOT STAY ON THE LIST.

- if you are emailing you entry, please name the attached file after your full name and what page it is. eg. 'Reon Staprey Disclaimer'.

- All withdrawals will be refunded after the event. Refunds will not be given after 5pm Monday 4th of December.

- Anyone paying by cheque MUST make the cheque out to Skylines Australia Victoria. Cheques made out to anything else WILL BE REJECTED.

- A reminder that anyone who does not have a licence (Cams or AASA) must bring with them, filled out and with $50 correct change, this form:

http://australianaut...PPLICATION1.pdf

- GATES WILL BE OPEN AT 730AM. Given the amount of new people can everyone try to be at deca at 0730. The morning sessions are quite long so the earlier we get going, the more time we have for battles in the arvo.

- Grouping requests: If you have anyone that you would like to be grouped with send me a PM and i will try to accommodate.

Please support our sponsors : Import Monster Pty. Ltd. Factory 3, 6 Wigan Road Bayswater VIC 3153 (03) 9008 0031

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entry List:

Entrant # Name Car

1 Monster Aaron 86

2 Monster Ash T5 R34GTR

3 Leon Stapley T1 180sx

4 Ryan Bell T1 180sx

5 Jake Lowry S14

6 Chris Thomson T2 R33GTR

7 Mick Eichorn T5 R34GTR

8 Tim Williamson R32GTST

9 Justine Schuller Sti

10 Lloyd Waldron MR2

11 Eric Donat AMG C63

12 Andrew Richmond T2 R33GTR

13 Sean Power Nissan?

14 Robert Nigro R32GTST

15 Jacquline Sant S13

16 Chris Brennan R32GTST

17 Daniel Daraxoglou R32GTS

18 Aaron Tan S15

19 Michael Glover XR8

20 Daniel Scutella Sprinter

21 Kaz Lacey S15

22 Matt Borci R33GTST

23 Craig Ferdinands RS5

24 Simon Henman R33GTST

25 Alexander Anderson S15

26 Johnny Rachele DAT1600

27 Luke Ryan S15

28 Jovan Antanasovski S15

29 Anthony Femino T4 R33GTST

30 Matt Femino T4 R33GTST

31 Logan Gan Sprinter

32 Michael Bourke Commodore

33 Paul Stevenson R34GTR

34 EKat Evo7

35 Mark Ryan R33GTST

36 Huy Tran Stagea

37 Jett Benson 180sx

38 Todd Malkoutzis Sprinter

39 Robert Amenta R33GTST

40 Shane Cummings Stanza

41 Josh Miller T3 R32GTST

42 Josh Trabert T3 R32GTST

43 Josh Hindle 180sx

44 Brad Insley 1600

45 Michael Kouloukas 180sx

46 Billy Blagoj Vasilevski 86

47 Rikki Lynch VE SS

48 Darren Fahey Sti

49 Tim Watson 86

50 Bradley Robinson

Reserves

1 Adrian Mueller WRX

2 Peter Pham 86

hey im wanting to do this event with both my self and my misses driving my car, so paying for two entries but using one car, is that possible with out being to much of a pain?

if so is there anything extra i should write or do or say on the entry form?

thanks

hey im wanting to do this event with both my self and my misses driving my car, so paying for two entries but using one car, is that possible with out being to much of a pain?

if so is there anything extra i should write or do or say on the entry form?

thanks

This is called "Double Entry", quite common and not too painful :)

Submit two entry forms, one for each of you, and just above your car Registration box you can jot down "Double Entered" to make things super clear :) Obviously you'll be placed in the same group, but spaced far enough apart that you'll have time to rejoin the ranks before her turn arrives.

When you email though forms as well say you are double entered.

there can be a couple ppl processing entries so might not be noticed.\

it is done in groups of 25ish

so they separate you by about 10 cars so you ahve time to do your run, then cool car off and let the other queue up.

as SImon said this is a common thing so don't stress

Anyone using a cams license- make sure you have valid car club membership with you on the day.

We cannot accept your cams license if you don't have proof of car club membership as well :)

Cheers

(null)