SAU Community

Cod: Black Ops Ii

89CAL

I've seen the videos of all the Easter eggs etc where you build $hit and stuff happens. But its all to much effort lol

Where is this place and what does it look like? May have seen it

Those things in between stops that get you are just annoying :(

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the map from the original zombies game put of world at war.

From memory, there's a turn off within the cornfields that you can take. Look out for the burning truck in the road.

I think you come across the cornfields after you leave the third area. Just make sure you buy the Bowie knife or Galva knuckles to take out the gremlin things with one melee hit.

I honestly dont bother with zombies, i think its only worth playing i guess if your playing with people you know. Yer TDM is my main with domination, started Demolition just for a change lol

Just got myself a PS3 and Black Ops 2 last week...I'm still really shit with FPS games using a controller as opposed to the mouse I'm used to, but it's still great fun.

Add me on PSN: Trozzle (lol yeah original huh?)

Just got myself a PS3 and Black Ops 2 last week...I'm still really shit with FPS games using a controller as opposed to the mouse I'm used to, but it's still great fun.

Add me on PSN: Trozzle (lol yeah original huh?)

sweet will add you up when i get home tonight... my PSN is damoemma

• 3 weeks later...

Black ops II is good but has its shortcomings I reckon. I've only been playing online which is pretty good but some of the weapons and score streaks are too futuristic for my liking. Some are out right stupid. I like FPSs to be realistic in a sense which is why I liked MW3 as it didn't have some of the futuristic crap that BO II has- such as the guardian (emits radio waves that stun you etc) and those gay little shock charges - although they are pretty helpful.

I wouldn't even entertain the notion of playing the zombies I think it's bloody pathetic. I mean c'mon, zombies??? How stupid. Might excite you and give you a bit of a fright if your 2 years old.

Server issues unfortunately continue and it sucks when your having a good time and the thing times out and kicks you off. Over all its ok but did not exceed or meet my expectations....

• 1 month later...