SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

yeah but with ours you open a door and make sweet tender love. with yours you have to wait what feels like century for the seat to come forward then be lego man size and made of rubber to get into the back. 4 doors for more whores!!!

^This guy. He knows. One of my mates wanted to get a Stagea 260RS just because it's a GT-R that you can fit a mattress in the back of.

One of my mates wanted to get a Stagea 260RS just because it's a GT-R that you can fit a mattress in the back of.

Although it's pretty hard to get much 'business' done if you have a rear strut brace installed. "Believe me, I know, from experience....''

Chris-Farley-Billy-Madison.8.jpg

Got some big boxes delivered - SPC A-Arms and BC Coilovers.

I seriously want to sleep with these things, they're pretty damn s3xy - all CNC machined from aluminium billets. Hope they work as good as they look!

splproarmz33.jpg

SPL-Pro-FrontSuspension-Front-UpperArms-Nissan-350Z%20(4).jpg

Edited by SMOKEYC34

350gt coupe

Manual

Brembos leather etc

Got coilovers 19in rays gts and a loud as f**k Fujibitsu (spelling?) Exhaust that I need to quite down

Well done mate!

Welcome to the crew. Lots of good info heren if you want to go for upgrades. Where are you located?

......says the man rebuilding his gearbox.....lol. :action-smiley-069:

I think i know the car - was on carsales? Silver?

Buying a new gearbox* haha. Nah in terms of a stock V35 manual vs auto i'd pick manual any day. But i know the Transgo is an awesome upgrade for the auto guys.

Short term plan is quite it down asap.

Wind down the coilovers after double demerits and a detail

Next plenum spacer and z intake tube and late model air box

Eventually change the wheel and maybe a Z33 vlsd if it goes in without too much hassle or a quaife centre

Yeah was on car sales both me and mate when over it ... hopefully it won't give me too many issues

Already have enough with my 14

hey mate you've got a VLSD if its manual! the brake lsd stuff can be disabled by wiring a switch into the orange wire under your centre console...

I've got a motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, z-tube and a later model air box on my 03; consistently dyno'd 166rwkw untuned (with an ebay n-power y-pipe and JIC magic sparten de stainless exhaust)

Where abouts are you from?

Infiniti badge for the front grille, debadged everything from the trunk lid. New Sound system and amp with the JDM buttons for the dash kit and not the crappy US rubber ones, clear indicators and hopefully new headlights.

Missed out on the group buy a few months back and kicking myself...

Engine wise....trying to keep it all stock so no performance mods.

hey mate you've got a VLSD if its manual! the brake lsd stuff can be disabled by wiring a switch into the orange wire under your centre console...

I've got a motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, z-tube and a later model air box on my 03; consistently dyno'd 166rwkw untuned (with an ebay n-power y-pipe and JIC magic sparten de stainless exhaust)

Where abouts are you from?

Really ?

Someone said that if the chassis code has a D for the 17th letter it has a vlsd but if a dash it's open

Haven't jacked it up to check though

Pretty much the plan, the exhaust looks from the extractor s back but again not 100% going to see if I can fit a varex or atheist a mid muffler without hacking up the exhaust too much

South west Sydney

Let see.

Iconic Dynamic Emblemless Grill (Satan Black) / Debadged trunk / Side indicators (Black) / Aftermarket Halo Headlights (Black) / Varrstoen 2.2.2 (TE37 reps) (Matt Black) / Gloss Black Roof (Plasti Dip) / Painted Calipers (Silver) & break hubs (Satan Black) / Gialla front lip (to be installed) / JDM rear pods / Motordyne 5/16 Plenum / OEM Z-tube / OEM Rev-up Airbox / K&N panel filter / Tanabe Touring Medallion Exhaust (Cat back).

where you getting the headlights from??

Jesse Streeter. I haven't ordered yet, if you're interested i want to ask him if its cheaper if we order 2 sets or more, maybe even another group buy if more ppl are still interested :P

Edited by Marshan