SAU Community

Test & Tune (Willowbank)

Captain Natro

So most Wednesday nights I find myself wandering around Willowbank raceway and posting up within the "whoretowns" and regionalised threads wondering if any SAU cars are in attendance

I'm heading down tonight as usual and will be posting up results and interesting sights at the end of the night. :)

Wont be there. I'll be chilling at home with my leg up.

Probley a good thing bro not missing a lot, only a small turn out of cars this week few subarus and evos, and actually a chaser running mid 14s

As far as skylines are concerned there's a grey natro series one 33 with a series 2 wing running in the 16s, a marron 33 and a silver 33 both in the 14s.

Pretty sad turn out tonight unfortunately :/

Mmm the night in general costs me about 50 bucks by the time I get fuel and food. But really the alternative on a Wednesday night is sitting at home watching tv so even a crap meet beats that lol

Edited by Nikk_666

contemplating going, may just be a little too hot

Yer i wasn't overly going to head down but we'll see... Have a feeling we may get another storm go through :/

(that's the other advantage of this thread, if people are down there please post up in here how many cars are there as I hate going down and paying spectator fees just to see 15 or so cars, it's quite frustrating as its nearly an hours drive from my house :) )

Yer i wasn't overly going to head down but we'll see... Have a feeling we may get another storm go through :/

(that's the other advantage of this thread, if people are down there please post up in here how many cars are there as I hate going down and paying spectator fees just to see 15 or so cars, it's quite frustrating as its nearly an hours drive from my house :) )

Gave it a miss last night, It is a bit of a scam on entry fees.

went out there a couple of weeks ago, plenty of skylines not living up to expectations :(

Gave it a miss last night, It is a bit of a scam on entry fees.

went out there a couple of weeks ago, plenty of skylines not living up to expectations :(

Yer I didn't go down had a fair bit of rain around, yer stocko skylines just arnt that fast even with an exhaust, fmic, more boost and a pody... Your gona get demolished by anything running faster then a 13.5. And the sad fact is that there are a lot of stock quick cars around now new GTs will do a 1/4 in 12.5 stock :O

Edited by Nikk_666

Yer I didn't go down had a fair bit of rain around, yer stocko skylines just arnt that fast even with an exhaust, fmic, more boost and a pody... Your gona get demolished by anything running faster then a 13.5. And the sad fact is that there are a lot of stock quick cars around now new GTs will do a 1/4 in 12.5 stock :O

sad but true.

Long Live the Skyline :worship:

you'll get less runs in on a saturday but its better to watch

i went one sat a few years ago and was lucky to do 3 runs

on a wed i used to do a few runs and watch and do some runs and watch etc

I need to get mine down to QR. I'm hoping to break into the 12s and run 110mph.

Will probably be joined by an Evo (looking to break into 11s) and an Sti (who wants to stay faster than me).

Have wasted a lot of money playing the "my car is faster then your car game" lol