GTR-N1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure you guys will love this night.

Detailing is also a great passion of mine, I just started a new thread in the detailing section of the forum - so stick your results in there when you get home and put your new skills to work.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/418212-your-detailing-results-picture-thread/page__pid__6715164#entry6715164

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,

Thought it would be good to start a thread where everyone can post up pictures of their detailing results.

To kick off, here's a 50/50 from the bonnet of an MX5 I restored over the weekend.

Cheers.

5050i.jpg

Great to see we have a full house for the tech night and as a club member, looking forward to hosting the event. Thanks Terry for coordinating everything. BTW the satellite image is a bit off. We're on the far right of the image (outside the circle), unit 35.

Currently flat out organising the Bathurst 12 hour with our Liqui Moly brand. If you're looking for something to do Feb 8-10 check this out (Facebook Bathurst 12 hour). It's gonna be a blast!

Cheers

Andy

Great to see we have a full house for the tech night and as a club member, looking forward to hosting the event. Thanks Terry for coordinating everything. BTW the satellite image is a bit off. We're on the far right of the image (outside the circle), unit 35.

Currently flat out organising the Bathurst 12 hour with our Liqui Moly brand. If you're looking for something to do Feb 8-10 check this out (Facebook Bathurst 12 hour). It's gonna be a blast!

Cheers

Andy

So glad to have "Meguiar's" in partnership with SAU again Andy! :3some:

Many of us still remember Meguiar's acting as a sponsor of SAU's R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary in 2010. :yes:

Along with Jim Richards (who signed Award Certificates), Terry Ashwood, Nissan Aust (East Coast), Daily Telegraph (with NISMO's R32 GT-R N1 as Cover Story), Just Jap, Top Secret Imports, Autocult.net, Motive DVD, Performance Imports Magazine - Meguiar's with their generous gifts made that Event about the biggest there has ever been!

I've done little - we on the Executive just love to have a good time - and furthermore, watch fellow Members have a better time. :wub:

Thanks Terry, looking forward to it.

As part of the night we are planning to wrap 2 car bonnets in 3M Designer wrap so we're looking for 2 volunteer vehicles for 2 lucky participants. I'll leave it to you to coordinate if that's OK (LOL should be fun!). We have a great range of colours/textures. Check out at www.designerwraps.com.au

Probably best if the 2 guys contact me at MotorActive and we can just check the bonnets are suitable. As we only have 1 hour per car we can't do a complex aftermarket bonnet with scoops/fins etc.

Cheers

Andy

Well there you have it guys!

Andy the manager of Meguiar's has spoken!

He's sprung a surprise by offering a panel to be given a professional 'wrap' treatment and that's for not 1, but 2 volunteers :)

PM me as well as Phone Andy at MotorActive at Silverwater to discuss you volunteering your car and the panel suitability. You can discuss what texture and colour with Andy too - since there's a multitude to select from!

Owen aka cpd already has his car available to have oxidation and scratches removed on the night. So we need 2 more as stated above for a panel wrap!

Latest News:-

* cpd is a volunteer to have panel scratches/swirls removed

* darksky34 is a volunteer for a bonnet wrap > approved

* One more volunteer required - a member - who'd like his bonnet professionally wrapped ???

Many Thanks to Andy Spira - Meguiar's Mngr

and Matt Bowen Meguiar's spokesman on the night :)