SAU Community

2013 Ben Simpson Cruise

Mobilecouch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :)

Let me know if you want to meet up at the cruise. Maybe meet at a point at Westfield car Park.

I am going to put a large SAUSA sticker on my Black 33 rear window so I should be easy to spot lol

^^^ probably too hard to do that mate - there will be many, many hundreds of cars all over the place. I intend to just drive around the carpark a bit until I spot a friendly face (or one jumps out at/on me, as invariably happens).

yea you'd have to be there super early or park around the edge to get a few cars next to one another. ill be wearing my sau shirt and hat and my 34 has an sau sticker so dont be afraid to introduce yourself :thumbsup:

For people down south.........if you want to meet up before hand and cruise as a group, i'll be meeting up with some friends at Bunnings Mile End about 5ish ready to leave at 5:30 to head to the meet point.

For people down south.........if you want to meet up before hand and cruise as a group, i'll be meeting up with some friends at Bunnings Mile End about 5ish ready to leave at 5:30 to head to the meet point.

aight ill meet up with you down there fliggy :D make meeting the SAU crowd easier as this is my first outing....also anyone able to bring stickers?

aight ill meet up with you down there fliggy :D make meeting the SAU crowd easier as this is my first outing....also anyone able to bring stickers?

Ok cool, ill try and park out in the open......look out for a silver 32 GTR and a black WRX

I am not sure who has the stickers - I currently have the SAU:SA merchandise bag, but there are no stickers in it :( I will try chase them up and bring some along tonight if possible.

sweet thanks man :) i've been hunting another sticker for ages now...whats in the merch bag :whistling: