SAU Community

2013 Ben Simpson Cruise

Mobilecouch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved it :wub: it sounded amazing! had to mop the drool up out my lap :P i didnt really get a chance to meet up with anyone was takin in the sights with the missus...hopefully catch up at the next function im able to make

EDIT: also where are we going to be able to find all the pics and video footage that was taken? pretty sure my car was in a few.

Haha yeah it's a shame I don't get to enjoy my angel-eye headlights nor led tail-lights myself :( .... my headlights didn't blind you too much did they? I still need to muck around more with their adjustment.

I take it this is yours?

They looked killer!

p2020017.jpg

Edited by Tonks

Anyone else see the bayside blue C34 get rear ended by some guy in a 4WD as we were leaving the halfway point?

that was me post-72216-0-64783700-1359878180_thumb.jpg Luckily everyone is ok - but a little sore. Our main concern was our 2 girls - both under 3 but they seem to be better than us, probably because they were asleep. As for the car - no windows broke, all lights still work and we got home without any troubles. Rear tailgate and bumper are dead, don't see finding another dolphin rear bar as an easy task though. Getting quotes tomorrow. More pics to follow

i loved it :wub: it sounded amazing! had to mop the drool up out my lap :P i didnt really get a chance to meet up with anyone was takin in the sights with the missus...hopefully catch up at the next function im able to make

EDIT: also where are we going to be able to find all the pics and video footage that was taken? pretty sure my car was in a few.

Hehe glad you liked it :) - I gave it a fair blast past 50 or so near stationery cars - thought they would appreciate it :P

I take it this is yours?

They looked killer!

p2020017.jpg

Yeah mate, that's mine. Thanks! I get 50/50 positive to negative comments about the lights, but I love them!

post-72216-0-48243400-1359879181_thumb.jpost-72216-0-99022900-1359879196_thumb.jpost-72216-0-55348600-1359879212_thumb.jHeres the damage

Ouch, that sucks big time!

^^keeping up with this guy is an artform

:whistling: .... I am slow compared to the guys on here with decent GTRs, but don't seem to do too badly given I have less than half the power of most :D :D :D

Ohh devo, sorry to hear mate.

What did the other driver say?

She was very upset about it all - seems to be just one of those accidents, but from the outcome it has been the type you want if you had a choice... erm.. yeah?? Once we knew everyone was ok, didn't matter too much about the rest. Still feel it was a great night out.

Sorry to hear about the damage, im sure it will buff out. (too early for jokes?)

I knew that was going to happen to someone and it almost happened to me with a commo up my ass. He had to pull to the left of me to stop from going up my ass, i was lucky i knew he was close and i moved to the right to give him more room.

People need to think its not a race and leave a bit more room, especially in damp conditions. All in all it wasnt a bad night.

Sorry for anyone thinking I was driving like a dick.. But I can drive had my license for 5 years now. I had to stop at the bp on the freeway as my car was out of fuel then everyone was doing 90-100kms the speed limit was 110kms.. It's funny how I see another car got hit and I did not hit anyone because I can drive. And not everyone was driving like a good boy I can pick so many other skylines that was driving like a tool. P.s good cruise hope everyone had fun :)

jokes are fine - thinking of getting a sticker made up saying "I brake for tailgaters"

It's all to fitting.....bentwagon as your name here :P

Sorry to hear about the damage though man!

When I pulled outta the caltex on Pt Wakefield rd ended up behind a white 33 poppin flames :D

sucks to see that c34 get rear ended, but i had a feeling something like that would happen given so many cars and people seeming to lose common sense. i almost ended up in the back of a commodore that stopped out of nowhere, thank god for good brakes and semi slicks.

It's all to fitting.....bentwagon as your name here :P

Sorry to hear about the damage though man!

Ha Ha should get it stickered too.

sucks to see that c34 get rear ended, but i had a feeling something like that would happen given so many cars and people seeming to lose common sense. i almost ended up in the back of a commodore that stopped out of nowhere, thank god for good brakes and semi slicks.

Funny thin is at the start point walking around I was thinking - "someone will break down, some will get lost, someone will have an accident"... liked it better last year when I got lost.

Only went to the meet point and not on the cruise, still had a good time at the meet point though. Couldn't afford to do an oil change and put a full tank of fuel in the GTR for the cruise so went to the pub after the meet point :)

Sorry for anyone thinking I was driving like a dick.. But I can drive had my license for 5 years now. I had to stop at the bp on the freeway as my car was out of fuel then everyone was doing 90-100kms the speed limit was 110kms.. It's funny how I see another car got hit and I did not hit anyone because I can drive. And not everyone was driving like a good boy I can pick so many other skylines that was driving like a tool. P.s good cruise hope everyone had fun :)

Sounds like people are just good at dodging you.....no skill on your behalf...

But I can drive had my license for 5 years now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no

And not everyone was driving like a good boy I can pick so many other skylines that was driving like a tool.

just because there was other being stupid doesn't make you any less stupid

a cruise with 500+ cars isn't the place to be racing around