SAU Community

Eoi: 1989 R32 Gtr (Syd)

Hi all,

Regrettably I have to sell my car due to moving overseas (to NZ). I have owned this car for a little over 1 year now and since then have hardly had the opportunity to drive it. It was off the road for most of the time while I replaced the engine and added a few extra bits. Sadly now it must go to a new home. The paint/body work could use some t.l.c but could be a lot worse. I would love to restore it to it’s former glory but sadly can’t.

The car was imported from Japan in 2005. I am the 3rd owner since it arrived. The 1st 2 were brothers. Bought the car with 107,000 km’s on the clock and I've put a total of 3,500km. So barely been used in the last 12 months.

I am looking for any interest in buying the car as is. It is currently unregistered but was previously registered in QLD. I recently moved to Sydney and haven’t had it rego’d yet. I did have a mechanic check it over before moving down here and a few bits need fixing (some worn bushings and a gearbox mount). I have most of the bits needed to fix it and they will come with the car.

1989 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR

Roughly 110,500 km’s on the car

Roughly 75,000 km’s on the replacement engine. Came from a ’94 R32 GTR front cut. (The old engine oil pump broke and engine seized).

Twin HKS 2350 turbos

Mines 600cc fuel injectors

Mines Air Flow Meters

Genuine Mines Tuned ECU (can come with Apexi Power FC and Hand controller for $800 more)

Autobarn88 600x300x100 FMIC with hard piping kit inc. HKS front pipe

Twin Blitz BOVs

HKS throttle body gasket (also have exhaust gasket never fitted)

Bosch 040 in-tank fuel pump

Apexi style air pods

Extended Sump

Standard internals

Oil filter relocation kit with HKS oil filter.

Autobarn88 Silicon hose to replace all heater hoses and radiator hoses

Brand new fuel filter

Brand new Water, Power Steering, A/C Belts.

Brand new NPC 5 puck organic clutch and lightened flywheel to suit cost $1200, also replaced clutch release bearing at the same time as well pedal very light but awesome grip.

3” Veilside Evolution II cat back exhaust (very nice noise, not too loud. Can come with spare exhaust that was originally on the car. Straight pipe from cat to back 3.5”)

Modena Racing 17x9J Alloys with near new rubber (Tyre make and model)

Aftermarket fiberglass Side skirts, not sure what brand but they are cracked and could do with being replaced/repaired.

Tein adjustable suspension.

Brand new upgraded slotted and drilled brake discs front and back with new pads.

JIC racing front upper control arms

HKS Turbo timer

GRID HICAS electronic lock out

Greddy Boost controller

Trust boost guage

Black Widow alarm and immobilizer with remote central locking (was fitted when I purchased car)

Alpine head unit with removable face and remote control

Recaro drivers seat (was worn/torn and now patched, see pic)

Momo steering wheel.

The only thing really wrong with this car might be the paint work, it’s a bit ptchy on the spoiler and there are a couple of scratches here and there but to be expected from a 24 year old car…

I think that is about it but I may have missed something.

I also have some other spare parts that can come with the car: brand new adjustable cam gears, brand new Gates racing timing belt, Apexi Power FC with hand controller, 3.5” straight pipe exhaust (very light), “twin turbo” pipe + more…

Car is located in Sydney (2114)

Viewing welcomed/encouraged.

Looking for around $16k as is where is or I will be looking for $17.5k when I have time to get it back on the road.

Contact 0406188865 for viewing/questions.

Many Thanks.

Will get pics up this evening...

• 3 weeks later...