SAU Community

Bulahdelah Hill Climb On 24/3/13

tom32

I can't make it this year, but I am dead keen to get there one year. Good luck Tom

Anthony, they block off a section of the old lakes way near bulahdelah. A bit like the old pac highway, an absolute blast to drive with no speed limits :)

sounds good.

will have to try one year.

Anthony, they block off a section of the old lakes way near bulahdelah. A bit like the old pac highway, an absolute blast to drive with no speed limits :)

ah yea i drove that bit of road recently.. its good fun.

Cheers.

The Bulahdelah hillclimb is organised twice yearly on the challenging hill of the Bulahdelah Mountain crossing of the old Pacific Highway. Now bypassed by the modern highway, the course is set in pristine bush land and just to be there for the day is a relaxing family experience. Throw in the excitement of the climb and you have a great day.

Newcomers welcome! Participating in this event qualifies you for a full competition licence for 12 months at the very much reduced rate of $50.00!

Qualified official? We need you on the day, please join us in the day's fun.

For entry and supplementary regulation details, visit our web site on

e-mail enquiries are welcome on

Entry $120.00

For visitors to our area, accommodation of your choice can be selected at the following web sites:

www.tripadvisor.com.au

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cancellation of Hillclimb Event March 2013

We regret that we have had no option but to cancel the March Hillclimb. This has been due to there having been insufficient entries. We have noted that at this time of the year, several other events are on offer so we attract a few less competitors.

There may be a few who would want to turn up on the day, but we cannot plan for this, the costs of staging the event, unless covered by entry fees would see us unable to continue in the longer term.

So we hope to see you at our next event, which we believe at present will be held on September 22nd 2013.

0408 290 286 OR 0403 748 629