SAU Community

Looks Like Garrett Slipped Another Gtx30 Variant In .

260 was the original goal, so hopefully can get that :)

Have full 3" exhaust from turbo back. I assume that's big enough at this power level? Still have cat in but is a high flow unit.

Bummer, but as others have said - I'd normally have expected a phone call if there was an issue so I am guessing they are still behind schedule. Hopefully there is some progress today :)

So just got an update. Was a delay in getting some silicone joiners to complete the install so didn't make it to dyno yesterday. Not sure of new scheduled date as yet.

Tune in again next week? Haha.

Haha! Trust me it's not on purpose. Still got my fingers crossed that might see results by end of the week, but I guess depends on when it can get another dyno slot.

Anyways, will be sure to update when I hear more.

Cheers lads.

Only a minor update. Car is back together and has been fired back up without drama. Galvsport are currently looking into when they can get a spot on the dyno. No news on that as yet.

I'm guessing (desperately hoping) it will be by mid next week.

Looking likely that tune will happen on Wednesday... Going to be a loooonnng couple of days :)

Man it's going to be a long couple of days for me too.

Been waiting for these results and also waiting for transformers to come out haha

Good to hear it's moving forward

• Like 1

Haha, you guys are hanging out? It's been just over 6 weeks since I dropped the car off now, so really hope the rest of the work goes smoothly... and that it comes up with a decent result...

At any rate, will post up results as soon as I can. :yes: