SAU Community

Sau Sa New Membership Delays?

Dinstg8r

Hi Guys

Just looking for someone who can steer me towards the right person here....

Signed up in January and paid etc, a few weeks later received an email(Ruby) telling me to pay(already had) so replied with receipt details etc...

No response yet still from [email protected]

Trying to get my Cams sorted for mount alma and need to join up, but not sure how long all this will take along with cams bit too?

Who do I need to speak with to get things roilling?

Thanks!

Jason

We have had a change in committee, and I am the person filling Ruby's spot, however he has had some personal things going on so I still haven't been given access to things, but I'll sort it out as soon as I can.

When you fill out the application form for a Cams licence, and get it signed by a club rep, you will get a tear-off bit of paper that is a temporary licence and will be valid for a month, starting immediately. You'll get the real licence in the post within a week or so, but you only need the bit of paper to enter an event. Have a look at the form at http://www.cams.com.au/en/Forms/~/media/Files/Forms/Competitor%20Forms/Lv%202%20License%20application%20renewal.ashx - this is the L2 form, not sure about other licence levels.

Once all the paperwork has been sent into CAMS it takes 2 weeks for the real photo license to arrive via mail with the pass book.

^^ as mentioned the tear off is a 30 day temp license and needs to be signed by club exec's